• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Be nice to McCloudy, he is technically advanced for where he lives lol

14611219.jpg

lol

"Cloudofignorance" ...... :whistle:

......as in "good ignorance....... :/

You pawned it ? ......... :makepoint::makepoint:

:blush: No, just joking. I'm still trying to get a connection from the outhouse. We have intermittent electricity here in this neck of the woods.

the matter has been settled, the money has been received.

Thank you to everyone with positive feedback. Go ahead and pull his name Divad.

We'll see. I haven't been paid yet on my book, though I remain hopeful. We may be revisiting the issue.

We'll see. I haven't been paid yet on my book, though I remain hopeful. We may be revisiting the issue.

tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock . . . :(

Good luck Brian ! ... (thumbs u

tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock . . . :(

:( Indeed.

Short version....Beware of a newbie named Wolfhulk, He sent me a PM posting :takeit: for a book I had up for sale and asking what type of payment is preferred. When I responded, I followed up by asking if he was in the US.

I got no response...but he had read it.

So the next day, I send him another PM asking him if he could get back to me as I needed to know if I was shipping it in the US or Intl. as there is a $15 charge for shipping Intl. as stated in my thread.

He reads it and doesn't respond. He later deletes the PM

So I send him a PM saying WTF...why did you delete the other PM. I tell him communication and consideration is key on these boards. I then explained that non paying winners unfortunately end up on the probation list.

He then tells me off basically, and comes back with "where did I post that I would take it?"

As if thinking because he deleted his first PM that it would be deleted for the both of us.....

I quoted his original PM and explained things out. He never responded about his original post. Read it and thats it.

So I ask if hes gonna pay for the book or not. He responds "NO"

SO BEWARE....WOLFHULK.

end rantrant

Just for the record, Brian is referring to Wolfhulk. :bump:

Who the heck is Wolfhulk?
I don't know, but I bet your kicking yourself for not thinking of using it first. :baiting:

Oh yeah, kicking myself silly. lol

Who the heck is Wolfhulk?

Wolfhulk and Markweb are one in the same? I saw the :takeit: post on Wolfhulk's post, but then at the bottom it was Edited by Markweb (03/15/09 12:34 PM). And when Foolkiller quoted the :takeit:, it showed Markweb's id instead of Wolfhulk.

(shrug)

Brian

Short version....Beware of a newbie named Wolfhulk, He sent me a PM posting :takeit: for a book I had up for sale and asking what type of payment is preferred. When I responded, I followed up by asking if he was in the US.

So the next day, I send him another PM asking him if he could get back to me as I needed to know if I was shipping it in the US or Intl. as there is a $15 charge for shipping Intl. as stated in my thread.

So I send him a PM saying WTF...why did you delete the other PM. I tell him communication and consideration is key on these boards. I then explained that non paying winners unfortunately end up on the probation list.

He then tells me off basically, and comes back with "where did I post that I would take it?"

As if thinking because he deleted his first PM that it would be deleted for the both of us.....

I quoted his original PM and explained things out. He never responded about his original post. Read it and thats it.

SO BEWARE....WOLFHULK.

end rantrant

Thanks for clarifying that, I thought FK was referring to pajama boy.

This is surely cause for wolfhulk to be added to the list.

SO BEWARE....WOLFHULK.

end rantrant

Yes it may be time to add wolfhulk -- he hasn't responded to PMs, there's been no money order, and his BIN was even more clear with me than it was with grinder.

SO BEWARE....WOLFHULK.

end rantrant

Yes it may be time to add wolfhulk -- he hasn't responded to PMs, there's been no money order, and his BIN was even more clear with me than it was with grinder.

Here is the PM I received..........

Hello,

I will take the ASM #113 8.5 with double signature for $170 shipped. Also going to review a few

more but wanted to get this email out asap.

PS: let me know the type of payment you prefer

Thanks,

Mark

Did you PM Wolfhulk or Markweb?

Markweb did the :takeit: in your thread, BigDaddy congratulated him and Wolfhulk said Thank you......

Wolfhulk orginally did the :takeit: and that post was later Edited by Markweb (03/15/09 12:34 PM)

Something doesn't seem right here.

Brian