• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

just out of morbid curiosity, can anyone recap (in allowable fashion) what went down?

He basically continued to deny he did anything wrong, wondered why 'Trooper said he shouldn't be allowed to have kids, and crying because everyone tried to get him to fix his spelling :insane:

just out of morbid curiosity, can anyone recap (in allowable fashion) what went down?

TFL is a schmuck. End of story

He basically continued to deny he did anything wrong, wondered why 'Trooper said he shouldn't be allowed to have kids, and crying because everyone tried to get him to fix his spelling :insane:

lol

I missed it,and my post got deleted :(

(thumbs u

TFL is a schmuck. End of story

(thumbs u

So..... how long should I wait to add yet ANOTHER lame-o to the list? :whistle:

I purchased a book (slab) from a member,said book came in damaged BIGTIME. Was packaged in a bubble mailer envelope. Have sent 3 PM's to said member,all have been read and ignored (and yes,he is still in the PM,not removed himself..). I don't see any chance of resolving this,he has had plenty of time to respond and has chosen not too. :mad:

is this the first time that 2 have been inducted into the hall of shame within a month of each other?

j

Pretty soon we are going to need a "Circle of Dishonor" to differentiate the really horrible from the truly putrid.

We don't want to dilute the concentration of their douchebaggery.

C

I purchased a book (slab) from a member,said book came in damaged BIGTIME. Was packaged in a bubble mailer envelope. Have sent 3 PM's to said member,all have been read and ignored (and yes,he is still in the PM,not removed himself..). I don't see any chance of resolving this,he has had plenty of time to respond and has chosen not too. :mad:

I would say out the person now. Hopefully you've already started or escalated your paypal claim (if you went that route to pay).

If the book was damaged, the seller should've at least replied with a response about going through the insurance process to get reimbursed or at least start off with an apology.

I'm sorry the book I sent, I mean he sent, was damaged on arrival :insane:

Brian

That red faced graemlin is an indication that you waited long enough too me.

Come out with it! The inquisition awaits.

Come out with it! The inquisition awaits.

:popcorn:

TVanderZwaag.

I was reminded later about the fallout that him and ComicGrinder had awhile back,had forgotten all about it.

Shawn, this is the book you mentioned days ago, as if it is you have been more than patient.

So he is reading the PMs, let's days go by, and never bothers to respond?

TVanderZwaag.

I was reminded later about the fallout that him and ComicGrinder had awhile back,had forgotten all about it.

Shawn, this is the book you mentioned days ago, as if it is you have been more than patient.

So he is reading the PMs, let's days go by, and never bothers to respond?

Yep,this is the last PM I sent 2 days ago,and was read the same day:

What do you plan to do about this situation,besides ignoring PM's?

TVanderZwaag.

:whistle: Former probation list member (albeit brief) :whistle:

TVanderZwaag.

I know,I know... my own fault. :tonofbricks:

2 in a month at that. :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

TVanderZwaag.

I know,I know... my own fault. :tonofbricks:

2 in a month at that. :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

Anyone that bought from him have his direct email address tied to his PayPal account?

I'd start emailing that address (maybe a few of us) to make the point he better follow through.