• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

Pretty much as I stated earlier this morning in a reply in this thread about amends by paying him but apparently he wants me to get down like James Brown and suck his coo coo....

Holy Krap dude your heading into HOS territory with that kind of attitude. lol

Snip

Wow. You are literally taking what I say and repeating it as a question back to me. lol

Thanks for entertaining me while I cleaned the house this afternoon. :hi:

lol

You are just instigating for the fun of instigating. Pure and simple.

I truly wish I was that awesome but I am not there just yet.

I disagree with a majority of everything you wrote but it was genuine disagreement. I don't think it is possible for me to have a rational discussion with you.

It feels like no matter how reasonable I explain something, you take it as an attack on you and your friends. You even mentioning "locked thread points" when not once was that posted here. It's hard to have a reasonable discussion with someone that has such an irrational view on things.

Like you said earlier, better to let it go.

You are not nearly as rational and as reasonable as you think you are.

You are not nearly as rational and as reasonable as you think you are.
Are any of us as rational or reasonable as we think? I debate folks that love to instigate. You attempt to act reasonable, but then encourage behavior leading to such debates. Ying-Yang.

We are both flawed human beings. But life goes on.

Surely this is simple.

Kitsune - pay RMA.

Upon receipt of payment - ship the book.

RMA, I'm sure has photographic details of his book so Kitsune cannot pull a 'fast-one' and say it was overgraded or somesuch nonsense.

If Kitsune doesn't pay - then its a blatant extracting of the urine, so stick him on the Probation List.

Kitsune, you disrespect to RMA is typical of your generation, but you have a chance to make amends.

Pay the man.

RMA - accept it.

It's all over and done with and we can sing kumbaya around a campfire.

He pm me on the 21st of July stating putting me on PL. I replied on 22nd of July stating I pay that night or next morning but no response from him except his post in this thread.

I tried to make amends for the problems that I have caused but it seems he doesn't want too. Nothing I can do but oh well...

It's funny how he gets all butt hurt to my comment..

:screwy:

Because your comment was childish. Adults do not behave like that. This forum is for adults.

PFFFFT.png

-slym

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

I think the problem is, the buyer did not apologize or give money. He gave snark and a statement that he WOULD pay in the future. If the buyer paid immediately and apologized immediately, I have no doubt the deal would have gone through. Instead the seller is left to believe the word of someone who he no longer trusts and is already frustrated with over a deal that happened more than a month ago. He was already probably on the edge of 'this probably isn't worth it' and was pushed over to 'this definitely isn't worth it'.

I can understand that not everyone shares this opinion, but is it that unreasonable to think this is a possibility? Or that some of the rest of us may act in the same fashion? Is it the absolute best and kindest reaction in the history of the world? debatable. But seemingly reasonable and well within his rights.

I'm somewhat in this camp. I see Rupp's POV about completing the sale, but sometimes it's more than that, like Revat says. Contrition and contrition with a bunch of immature commentary are two very different things.

I feel that the only difference between my transaction with Kitsune and RMA's transaction, was that he patiently waited 30 presumably mildly-frustrating days to nominate him, where I was able to get out of it in three days, was unable to nominate and move on with life.

What's the solution?

FOUR STAR RATING SYSTEM! :banana:

Just kidding. I have no idea what the solution is.

No selling on the forums.

:eek:

-slym

Nobody who reads this thread would deal with kitsune in the future.

In the future I hope I sell something he wants so I can tell him to go eff himself. :wishluck:

Can't have "Jeffro" without the 'eff!'

:grin:

-slym

RMA, I offered to pay you last night but yet you refused to sell to me and still complaining I have yet to send you payment.

So what is it going to be? Sell to me? Or keep lying telling everybody that I have yet to send you payment?

Shut it m'man, you blow.