• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

I always wonder why people who feel this way, would want to stay here.

These boards happen to be wonderful. I don't know what other boards you frequent, but if they say these boards have a bad reputation they are probably posts from jealous people who were tossed off.

Why not simply apologize to your Secret Santa? Any slabbed comic is a generous gift, I can't imagine one that would cost less than $15.

Then after taking some time to reflect, just take a deep breath and think a little before you complain so quickly.

These boards are populated by humans and humans are not perfect. Remember that "to err is human" stuff, to forgive is "divine"? Perhaps the person who sent you the slab thought you would enjoy it, crack or no crack?

Hopefully after a while, you will feel more at home, join in and enjoy yourself.

If you can't, and you are SO unhappy, it might be a good idea to take a short voluntary vacation and ask yourself before you return, why you want to be a member of these boards.

:applause:

:luhv::foryou:

I don't know about the rest of you, but for the most part it was my previous conversations with the OP that had me thinking the Menace situation was completely biased.

What's with the freestyle scientist? lol

The other day I was listening to the radio and I heard "Riff Raff"

Which of course means thats the coming apocalypse that was predicted five years ago when the 50 cent, Power of the Dollar reality tv-show was cancelled is true and forth coming.

Came for the books.

Stayed for the purple font.

Is IT purple.... or is it blue? hm

Aren't most men blind to the difference?

:eek: You should see me trying to sort through Navy and Black dress socks...

:ohnoez:

The worst! It is also very difficult to do in the dark trying not to wake up your wife and infant who were up all night.

#6633FF = BLUE VIOLET

What a cop out, indecisive color. :eyeroll:

BLUE VIOLET, ELECTRIC VIOLET. Color #6633FF is one of the web safe colors. It is also known as a motherly color, in that it loves, hugs and scolds all within the same breath of its coverage, but without ever getting excited or hurting feelings. This color's favorite lunch is Swiss chard, cauliflower, spinach and pumpkin seeds, which are all calming foods.

#6633FF = BLUE VIOLET

What a cop out, indecisive color. :eyeroll:

BLUE VIOLET, ELECTRIC VIOLET. Color #6633FF is one of the web safe colors. It is also known as a motherly color, in that it loves, hugs and scolds all within the same breath of its coverage, but without ever getting excited or hurting feelings. This color's favorite lunch is Swiss chard, cauliflower, spinach and pumpkin seeds, which are all calming foods.

None of my favorite foods, lol...and I change colors...depending upon mood which one I click on by accident;)

Edited by skypinkblu

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

These boards happen to be wonderful. I don't know what other boards you frequent, but if they say these boards have a bad reputation they are probably posts from jealous people who were tossed off.

Why not simply apologize to your Secret Santa? Any slabbed comic is a generous gift, I can't imagine one that would cost less than $15.

Then after taking some time to reflect, just take a deep breath and think a little before you complain so quickly.

These boards are populated by humans and humans are not perfect. Remember that "to err is human" stuff, to forgive is "divine"? Perhaps the person who sent you the slab thought you would enjoy it, crack or no crack?

Hopefully after a while, you will feel more at home, join in and enjoy yourself.

If you can't, and you are SO unhappy, it might be a good idea to take a short voluntary vacation and ask yourself before you return, why you want to be a member of these boards.

:cloud9:

:cloud9: :cloud9:

:facepalm:

Infinity +1

Well said. Period (worship)

Infinity +1

Well said. Period (worship)

Sharon you are such a wonderful person with such a great heart.I cannot imagine someone being so bitter over a gift. (shrug)