• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Since RMA has slowed down, someone needs to come in and beat the mess out of that dead horse! Slym is just the dude for the job. Octuple tap opportunities abound with dead horses.

:banana::banana::banana:

-slym

:whistle:

:popcorn:

-slym

Slym finds the dead horse, already well tenderized, and lays right in! (worship)

It isn't a day dead yet, right? Or am I really that late??

:(

-slym (will shut the hell up now)

You were so late that the body had already come out of rigor mortis, and was just about completely eaten away by the bugs, worms, and maggots. lol

That horse was deader than the original Mr. Ed. :insane:

Nominations are taken for board members from other website purchases correct?

I got a boardie I bought some books from on another web site. Its only been a week so I will wait awhile longer before I file with paypal on him. No contact in almost a week after buying books from them.

Yes, transactions from other sites are eligible, but you should certainly wait longer than a week, especially around the holidays.

I got a boardie I bought some books from on another web site. Its only been a week so I will wait awhile longer before I file with paypal on him. No contact in almost a week after buying books from them.

Yes, transactions from other sites are eligible, but you should certainly wait longer than a week, especially around the holidays.

Well I got no contact from them in a week after sending two messages.

Oh that, and they are selling the books on CGC currently in a sales thread that I bought last week somewhere else.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Oh that, and they are selling the books on CGC currently in a modern sales thread that I bought last week somewhere else.

This is why I suggested to one of the new members to not list on two different sites. And especially since it is a sales forum requirement to avoid double-purchase conflicts.

Oh that, and they are selling the books on CGC currently in a sales thread that I bought last week somewhere else.

Ohhhhh. I see now what thread you are talking about. Not a new forumite.

Ohhhhh. I see now what thread you are talking about. Not a new forumite.

(thumbs u

You PM'd them here? And they've been actively posting but ignoring your PMs? And reselling here, comics that you already bought and paid for elsewhere? Which sales thread are we talking about?

Oh, the Comicbooksgo.com thread?

As an aside, wasn't he buyer of the controversial Nyx 3 from CG?

Huh?

Ugh, do I have that wrong? I thought he turned out to be the buyer of the Nyx 3 from that thread in CG, about the possibly switched comic. The one where mycomicshop had a very similar copy on ebay?

You PM'd them here? And they've been actively posting but ignoring your PMs? And reselling here, comics that you already bought and paid for elsewhere? Which sales thread are we talking about?

Thats not entirely accurate. I paid for them on another web site. I PMed twice on that website with no replies. I have PMed him here as well. I was fine with all this till I saw the books I already bought advertised in that thread.

I hoping this will clear up pretty easy. I dont need to go into much detail yet, everybody makes mistakes.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Thats not entirely accurate. I paid for them on another web site. I PMed twice on that website with no replies. I have PMed him here as well. I was fine with all this till I saw the books I already bought advertised in that thread.

I hoping this will clear up pretty easy. I dont need to go into much detail yet.

Gotcha. Hopefully it's a multiple copies thing or something like that.