• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The same handful of boardies have been posting in this thread all day. Seems like a BIG waste of everyone's time to me...

Thanks for your opinion! I for one am glad a lot here dont think this way, though.

:)

How would you know who else thinks this way?? I have read this all day and they same folks seem to be going back and forth. That leaves about 99.999% of boardies whose opinion on this topic we don't know.

I'd say the "same folks" that have been here all day, with only one of them being on SC1s side, proves that as I said, "a lot" don't think the way you do. I didn't say "everyone else," I didn't even say "the majority." I left out the hyperbole.

-slym

You people what SC1 to come here to hear his thoughts and then you ask why is he here?

Imo Branget has made some excellent points.

Only ONE person said "Why are you here" with his post. So let's not go overboard and make it sound like everyone told him to hit the road.

It is HOW he came on today that again showed he had no remorse.

Dude relax, take a deep breath in and then out..... I am not defending what he posted, and if you read some of the posts you will see that it is more than one person.......

You have been his worst critic and your real dislike for SC1 is really evident. I also think he did have remorse in his apology.

The same handful of boardies have been posting in this thread all day. Seems like a BIG waste of everyone's time to me...

You just wasted your own time pointing it out :grin:

:makepoint: I know right. I got frustrated. Ready to talk about something else I guess...

Let's talk about Scooby snacks ! :grin:

pizapcom1062123842583969241389574320119_zps1d7d2351.jpg

You people what SC1 to come here to hear his thoughts and then you ask why is he here?

Only ONE person said "Why are you here" with his post. So let's not go overboard and make it sound like everyone told him to hit the road.

Dude relax, take a deep breath in and then out..... I am not defending what he posted, and if you read some of the posts you will see that it is more than one person.......

You have been his worst critic and your real dislike for SC1 is really evident. I also think he did have remorse in his apology.

Tip: When you're considering posting sarcastic little digs like that, give it a minute, then don't. They never win you any friends, nor do they help to get your point across.

A good start would be to part with some of that cash towards a worthy cause... and a cause that you struck a chord with.

https://donate.cancer.org/index?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Donate%2D+Cancer&utm_content=Donate%2D+Memorial&utm_term=memorial%20donations%20cancer

Doesn't have to be much... $20... $25 perhaps. Plus its tax deductible ;)

Since this is the internet, proving you are sincere is going to be a chore... but a charitable attempt at forgiveness is a step in the right direction.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Bio-Rupp,

I will do that. My dad has also been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and if he makes it to Jan 2019 it will be a victory. Thanks mate i will look into it.

Think again.

A good start would be to part with some of that cash towards a worthy cause... and a cause that you struck a chord with.

https://donate.cancer.org/index?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Donate%2D+Cancer&utm_content=Donate%2D+Memorial&utm_term=memorial%20donations%20cancer

Doesn't have to be much... $20... $25 perhaps. Plus its tax deductible ;)

Since this is the internet, proving you are sincere is going to be a chore... but a charitable attempt at forgiveness is a step in the right direction.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Bio-Rupp,

I will do that. My dad has also been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and if he makes it to Jan 2019 it will be a victory. Thanks mate i will look into it.

This is the point that "a lot" of folks have been trying to get through to you. How do you expect to be taken seriously?

Tip: When you're considering posting sarcastic little digs like that, give it a minute, then don't. They never win you any friends, nor do they help to get your point across.

His worst critic?! I hate to say it, but there were other folks that tore into his "apology" today while I just pointed out his posts while explaining to Hado why this was too soon. If that is being a critic, then I'll wear that badge.

There were a number of us able to talk through this without attacking one another. Solarcadet coming along during that time didn't disrupt this approach, and everyone kept it calm and respectful.

Meanwhile, I gained a new respect for Hado from today's discussions.

Really Speedy? I have seen digs and sarcastic remarks all over the place, especially with the meme stuff.

I assume you mean Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, since Hodgkin's Lymphoma is considered one of the most survivable forms of cancer and has a 5 year rate of about 98%

this new cancer is on top of his agent orange exposure and past 4 major operations.

im no expert on it and not making any light of it. He does to make light of the depression.

Best dad ever calls me every other day wants to know all the books I get in the mail. He paid $65 in 1987 for 6.5-7.5 grade ASM129. My mom an eggroll when we got home. lol

the good times!

His worst critic?! I hate to say it, but there were other folks that tore into his "apology" today while I just pointed out his posts while explaining to Hado why this was too soon. If that is being a critic, then I'll wear that badge.

There were a number of us able to talk through this without attacking one another. Solarcadet coming along during that time didn't disrupt this approach, and everyone kept it calm and respectful.

Thanks Bosco, :foryou:

Lets all just try to get along i dont want to make any new beef with anyone. Hado is nicest boardie I ever met outside of my foreign boardies....

Thanks for your opinion! I for one am glad a lot here dont think this way, though.

-slym

How would you know who else thinks this way?? I have read this all day and they same folks seem to be going back and forth. That leaves about 99.999% of boardies whose opinion on this topic we don't know.

Holy Cow!!!

How many people are on these boards?

Maybe there will be a poll that will clear up how they think.

Forum Stats

25451 Members

68 Forums

314193 Topics

7251934 Posts

You do realize, that out of those "25451" members on the boards, that about 23,000 of those "board members" are various shills for Stu, right? :baiting:

:roflmao:

-slym

Holy Cow!!!

Forum Stats

25451 Members

68 Forums

314193 Topics

7251934 Posts

You do realize, that out of those "25451" members on the boards, that about 23,000 of those "board members" are various shills for Stu, right? :baiting:

:signfunny:

I agree today's discussion was productive, and you gave some good advice on how SC could help improve his situation. :foryou:

-slym

Holy Cow!!!

Forum Stats

25451 Members

68 Forums

314193 Topics

7251934 Posts

Not to mention Google ad Bots, IRC bots, spam mailers, ect ect

I assume you mean Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, since Hodgkin's Lymphoma is considered one of the most survivable forms of cancer and has a 5 year rate of about 98%

this new cancer is on top of his agent orange exposure and past 4 major operations.

im no expert on it and not making any light of it. He does to make light of the depression.

Best dad ever calls me every other day wants to know all the books I get in the mail. He paid $65 in 1987 for 6.5-7.5 grade ASM129. My mom an eggroll when we got home. lol

the good times!

And the sad part of this "heart-touching" story is, with all the other lies and bull you've spread around here, very few people are going to believe a word of it.

the good times!

And the sad part of this "heart-touching" story is, with all the other lies and bull you've spread around here, very few people are going to believe a word of it.

You make a good point. Believe what you like, Im not running for office im collecting books and sharing stories...

the good times!

Edited by highradart