• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

SMH = Shaking my Head

SMDH = Shaking my _ Head

So NOT

Sexy

Man

Hugs

then?

:sorry:

Only when it comes to you ;)

Ok, as long as we've got that straightened out. :banana:

hqdefault.jpg

All aboard!!

Well, you don't want to not not get all aboard.

I hope this is the right thread for a quick board sales etiquette question.

What's the proper form for relisting a book?

Someone posted :takeit: for a book from my sales thread in November.

I contacted them with the price and my paypal info. They never paid me. I still have the book. In fact, they seem to have disappeared until this week when they removed themselves from the PM.

I PM'd them again this week and they read that PM but didn't reply.

I don't care that they never paid, I just want to relist the book.

So, can I relist the book for sale and no harm, no foul?

Your opinions are welcome.

I contacted them with the price and my paypal info. They never paid me. I still have the book. In fact, they seem to have disappeared until this week when they removed themselves from the PM.

You should let us know who it is so no one else sells to them (in theory). November is a really long time to be waiting for payment.

I guess maybe you gotta give the other person a chance to respond? Or am I over thinking it?

According to the seller, he had sent a PM recently which was read but not answered, the facts suggest the (former) buyer is indifferent. At any rate since this is usually a hanging offense around here, I think most people would be amazed that the seller is not asking for the PL. (shrug)

I guess maybe you gotta give the other person a chance to respond? Or am I over thinking it?

According to the seller, he had sent a PM recently which was read but not answered, the facts suggest the (former) buyer is indifferent. At any rate since this is usually a hanging offense around here, I think most people would be amazed that the seller is not asking for the PL. (shrug)

Yep. So much so, I don't know what the protocol is. If he were asking for the PL, we'd be telling him to PM the guy again, in a new thread, stating that he'd been nominated for the PL. Is there anything similar he needs to do if he just wants to resell?

So yeah he said he would pay for the books he backed out on - I'm not sending him any books ever because he said this to me

Might wanna take your copies off eBay. The ones we just bought are going to arrive damaged. Thank God for buyer protection

Which is totally not cool.

so I'm not putting him on the PL, I hope he gets banned for the threats, and I'm not selling to that guy ever.

So he threatens you, accuses you of hacking his paypal, buys stuff off you on ebay for the sole purpose of with you, but still wants to buy Eh! Variants from you?

Seems legit. These things must be hot! Did I hear you say something about a Rob Ford GL 85 cover swipe? hm

Yep. So much so, I don't know what the protocol is. If he were asking for the PL, we'd be telling him to PM the guy again, in a new thread, stating that he'd been nominated for the PL. Is there anything similar he needs to do if he just wants to resell?

IMO no, but if the seller were to confirm that in the last PM he told the buyer that it was last chance and he was going to relist the book, that would be sufficient as a "final notice", yes? If the buyer disregards that than the seller should feel righteous in washing his hands of the original deal, and bearing in mind that deal was first done in November.

So yeah he said he would pay for the books he backed out on - I'm not sending him any books ever because he said this to me

Might wanna take your copies off eBay. The ones we just bought are going to arrive damaged. Thank God for buyer protection

so I'm not putting him on the PL, I hope he gets banned for the threats, and I'm not selling to that guy ever.

So he threatens you, accuses you of hacking his paypal, buys stuff off you on ebay for the sole purpose of with you, but still wants to buy Eh! Variants from you?

Seems legit. These things must be hot! Did I hear you say something about a Rob Ford GL 85 cover swipe? hm

Yeah but it got canned.

The creators of black dynamite were all ready to do a Rob Ford variant until that new drunk steak and milkshake video came out where he kept saying bomboclaut.

Yeah but it got canned.

The creators of black dynamite were all ready to do a Rob Ford variant until that new drunk steak and milkshake video came out where he kept saying bomboclaut.

:sorry:

On the plus side, we got a bomboclat mention in this thread! :headbang:

How long though? I did PM him (and even said I would honor the original price.) He read it but didn't answer.

I guess I'm asking how long I should wait...? hm

How long though? I did PM him (and even said I would honor the original price.) He read it but didn't answer.

I guess I'm asking how long I should wait...? hm

Its way past the time for him to have this book, genuine boardies shouldn't be left in the lurch because someone drops the ball.

Sell your book and out him here, I dont want to do business with him and I doubt others will either.

You throw the :takeit: you pay, or suffer the consequences, protect the community and get him listed :makepoint:

You are free to resell after 30 days of non-payment, nominating to the PL/HOS is up to you.

Your disappearance/reappearance comment points to the guy who took your Avengers 57. At the very least, if you don't want to confirm it here....if I were you I'd PM the guy who just sold him another one last week.

2c