• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I hate that I'm so busy at work today to keep up, honestly surprised that the sales thread is still up.

There's really nothing going on in it that is detrimental to board unity. I'm surprised SC1 didn't fly off the handle in there - which likely supports the idea that he's trying to get people wrist slaps for "antagonizing the poor, unfortunate seller who nary has a bad thing to say about anyone".

I'm hoping that since everyone kept their cool, the mods are looking at it as a cautionary thread and won't poof, lock or slap anyone over it.

Heh - I just noticed that someone humped the button on his very first post in that sales thread. I hope whomever did it wrote something like "A Hall Of Shame member running his own sales thread while thumbing his nose at the rules & the community is not the kind of thing that is good for these boards."

I still think it is funny that SC1 dared to be put on the HoS, begged to be put on it, but will complain when someone points it out.

whiner.

-slym

Perhaps it's because he has digital pics instead of scans of his raw books, no grades for those raws, and the close up shots crop out portions of the spine, right edge, or both...in violation of listing guidelines.

Just guessing.

Which is why I posted this question to him, also asking for back cover scans. How else are we supposed to be able to determine the grade of the book if we can only see part of the front-half of the book? (shrug)

Would it be possible to get better pictures or scans of the front covers, so that the corners of the cover aren't "cut out" of view? Also, could we get back cover scans or photos of each book, so that we can make sure that there are no major defects or damage to the back covers?

Thanks!

:rulez:

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

dont worry swick. the mods helped me create my posting

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

So the mods helped you craft your sales thread? I call BS on this statement.

Not to say you make things up, as the after-life pill you forced on your father brought him back from the grave.

:o Wow, I didn't know his dad was Solid Snake! OMG OMG OMG

I wonder if the mods will allow this? His rule number 4 is begging to be broken.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Wow. I can already hear the rule bending and cracking. It's only a matter of time. :popcorn:

HOS member with an active sales thread. Gotta love it.

:cloud9:

And yet if I were to point that out in his thread, I'd be the one getting the week off. :screwy:

Good god, what will it take to get Arch back?

I'll gladly take a week off if that is what it comes to.

Good god man, a week away from the boards? Have you thought this through????:ohnoez:

Ask around, and I think everyone else would like me to take some time off from here.

:shrug:

-slym

Yeah you make me laugh and entertain me too much and my gf gets mad at me for spending so much time on the 'puter....you deserve a banhammer :P

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

dont worry swick. the mods helped me create my posting

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

So the mods helped you craft your sales thread? I call BS on this statement.

Not to say you make things up, as the after-life pill you forced on your father brought him back from the grave.

:o Wow, I didn't know his dad was Solid Snake! OMG OMG OMG

Dammit I meant Big Boss....Forgot that one was back in time in the 60's lol