• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

David,

I have sent several books to California and never with any issue.

What are you trying to prove at this point.

You have been the only person I have ever had an issue with on these boards.

By calling out fellow boardies and the way you carry yourself will be rewarded in spades.

Was the book damaged because of the packing!?

Are you now making other accusations?

For what it's worth, many people on these boards watch very closely how buyers and sellers interact with each other and make decisions on whether to buy from or sell to various people based on those interactions.

Continuing to respond in this manner has, I'm sure, already resulted in you being added to many boardie's personal "do not deal with" lists.

This is why I always chuckle when people say they won't buy on eBay and only buy on here. There are plenty of people here who can't grade or pack books for mess. At least on eBay I get eBay bucks :)

This was an amusing read of the last 3 pages for about 10 minutes. I laughed, I cried, I was moved & now I need to pee. That had nothing to do with the thread tho. Just too much water.

How about just posting if there is an issue?

There's really no need to have this many updates in the thread. :whatev:

Here's the remnants of the Snickers he ate on the way to the post office.

E0DTNF.jpg

It was packed with peanuts, and it really satisfied.

Peanut-filled stool pics to follow. :wishluck:

I don't trust any Canadian sellers.

xoxo

greggy

I saw you at G.A.tor's booth at NYCC. I wanted to say hello but was afraid you would tell me to suck it :( So Hi! :hi:

Your loss

If I have an expensive book to sell, I get it graded first.

If I sell a raw book and the buyer doesn't like it, I take it back no questions asked and refund postage both ways. Not worth the hassle to debate grading or alienate people by trying to recoup a few bucks postage.

But that's just wonderful old me! :acclaim:

xoxo

greggy

I saw you at G.A.tor's booth at NYCC. I wanted to say hello but was afraid you would tell me to suck it :( So Hi! :hi:

Your loss

Greggy is actually quite friendly. Next year I am going to cosplay as a Taun Taun and allow Greggy to sit on my shoulders as we go around the con floor.

xoxo

greggy

Your loss

Greggy is actually quite friendly. Next year I am going to cosplay as a Taun Taun and allow Greggy to sit on my shoulders as we go around the con floor.

Don't be surprised when he cuts you open to keep himself warm

xoxo

greggy

Your loss

I like to go after the short compact ones first. :devil:

xoxo

greggy

Your loss

lol

xoxo

greggy

Your loss

:o

hm

I dunno...

Maybe it's my crummy old monitor, or my crummier old eyes, but I just don't see the overgrading on the ASM #298 that is being claimed.

Sure, there's some dirtiness and a little stress near the "McFarlane", but I'm not seeing all the color breaks on the back cover. Maybe someone can do a fancy photoshop for me.

hm

hm

I dunno...

Maybe it's my crummy old monitor, or my crummier old eyes, but I just don't see the overgrading on the ASM #298 that is being claimed.

Sure, there's some dirtiness and a little stress near the "McFarlane", but I'm not seeing all the color breaks on the back cover. Maybe someone can do a fancy photoshop for me.

hm

Did you look at the seller's photo or the buyer's scan? Here is the buyer's scan, which shows much more than the photo: (Click on it when it is open to see it full size). Definitely many color breaking creases on the right edge.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh611/mytastebud/Amazing%20Spiderman%20298%20back.jpg~original

hm

I dunno...

hm

smdoh.jpg

hm

I dunno...

hm

smdoh.jpg

My Apple IIe is on back order!