• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I generally can't stand name changes, but Chris S. was getting boring. Then I changed it to make fun of Bosco which also got sort of boring.'

Life is rough...

Chris S. On Infinite Earths

Chris S. Will Make You Jump Jump

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

That's just a few possibilities, all of them are better than what you have now. People that incorporate their name and locale in their screen name are unimaginative tools. :shy:

I generally can't stand name changes, but Chris S. was getting boring. Then I changed it to make fun of Bosco which also got sort of boring.'

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

That's just a few possibilities, all of them are better than what you have now. People that incorporate their name and locale in their screen name are unimaginative tools. :shy:

Dear UnfunnyRyan,

This is funny.

Love,

--Sean.

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

A majority of them wouldn't work because of there length.

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

Where?

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

This is also funny.

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

This is also funny.

Here, Here!

Buzztard

CrissinBaltimoore

UnfunnyRyan

I should get name change mod powers. That would be good for morale.

I approve, I would also recommend you to change avatars as needed

The motion is seconded. All in favor, say aye!

Buzztard

CrissinBaltimoore

UnfunnyRyan

I should get name change mod powers. That would be good for morale.

I approve, I would also recommend you to change avatars as needed

The motion is seconded. All in favor, say aye!

Eye!!!

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

Where?

lol I even corrected it to the other "Their" after I wrote it. Brain fart! :insane:

Life is rough...

Chris is Risen

Chrisalis

Christal Pepsi

Merry Chris S.

Where?

I generally can't stand name changes, but Chris S. was getting boring.

Have you noticed, since the name change, that you're any less boring?

How did I miss this on the first pass?

Ouch!

I got a PM from rip67vdub wanting to finish the transaction that wasn't honored initially.

I already ended up selling the book to the other buyer in my sales thread who was hoping to get it. He paid immediately and the transaction went smoothly so I'm not sure there's much else to deal with in this case.

I appreciate rip67vdub coming to me about finishing the initial deal for the Squirrel Girl book.

As yours is the only PL issue I assume he can be taken off the PL list? :hi:

I generally can't stand name changes, but Chris S. was getting boring.

Have you noticed, since the name change, that you're any less boring?

How did I miss this on the first pass?

Ouch!

You mean you re-read this nonsense?

Sometimes I don't pay attention for a few days and I'll start in the middle of the nonsense. If the nonsense is entertaining enough I'll backtrack to the beginning of it to get the whole story.

Can anyone assist with taking my name of the PL list? I tried making amends with the seller, but the book has already been sold. I've fulfilled the 30 day probabation period. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by rip67vdub

Can anyone assist with taking my name of the PL list? I tried making amends with the seller, but the book has already been sold. I've fulfilled the 30 day probabation period. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cool. Good to know. God bless!