• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

hm

I dunno...

Maybe it's my crummy old monitor, or my crummier old eyes, but I just don't see the overgrading on the ASM #298 that is being claimed.

Sure, there's some dirtiness and a little stress near the "McFarlane", but I'm not seeing all the color breaks on the back cover. Maybe someone can do a fancy photoshop for me.

hm

astig.jpg

hm

I dunno...

Maybe it's my crummy old monitor, or my crummier old eyes, but I just don't see the overgrading on the ASM #298 that is being claimed.

Sure, there's some dirtiness and a little stress near the "McFarlane", but I'm not seeing all the color breaks on the back cover. Maybe someone can do a fancy photoshop for me.

hm

astig.jpg

vpZ8iNu.gif

I have sent CopperAgeKids a PM about requesting he should be added to the probation list for the following reason:

On September 23, 2015 I purchased a slab from him on eBay. A tracking number was updated the same day. 9449009699938804728686

On October 11th I sent him this message thru eBay:

"Dear copperagekids,

What's going on with this book? A shipping label was printed a couple weeks ago, but tracking shows it never was shipped."

His response:

New message from: copperagekids (97Blue Star)

"My apologies for the delay, got slammed with overtime at work.The package will be shipped as soon as the post office open on Tuesday, the USPS is closed tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience"

On October 20th I open a request thru eBay asking for an update.

Seller's message:

"The piece will be shipped tomorrow, without fail.Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. Thank you for your patience, Evan O'Malley"

There still isn't any activity on the tracking number, and it has been over 30 days since purchasing the slab.

So it's NOT just our forums rules he can't follow when he's selling.

You'd think consistency would be comforting, but it's not.

I have sent CopperAgeKids a PM about requesting he should be added to the probation list for the following reason:

On September 23, 2015 I purchased a slab from him on eBay. A tracking number was updated the same day. 9449009699938804728686

"Dear copperagekids,

What's going on with this book? A shipping label was printed a couple weeks ago, but tracking shows it never was shipped."

His response:

"My apologies for the delay, got slammed with overtime at work.The package will be shipped as soon as the post office open on Tuesday, the USPS is closed tomorrow.

Seller's message:

"The piece will be shipped tomorrow, without fail.Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. Thank you for your patience, Evan O'Malley"

There still isn't any activity on the tracking number, and it has been over 30 days since purchasing the slab.

I'm sure it's all a simple misunderstanding and he'll be here shortly to fix everything. :devil:

Sorry you're having problems.

Did you buy one of his many 9.9's?

This (my post) is something Justin and I talked about about oh,a month ago?

I felt real awkward about it,but I claimed a RAK from copper ages ago,it had been about six weeks when it came up in a conversation between swickster and I....it was a SICK mag and some other surprise stuff...Colin seemed real eager to give it away,he had bumped it several times.I thought it was nifty,and I was like well,why not?Well,I waited a while,oh,four weeks,and pmed him,should i be keeping an eye open?I live centertown/chinatown in a larger city...when im expecting something,i keep an eye on the mail.my apt.is a Victorian walkup and the security door is often left open,busted as ,well,it is inner city.

A few weeks go by,no response,i figured well,no loss.Colin gets back to me,he has been busy ect.will get it out soon.it was around this time Swick and I talk about it,he says to mention it in the thread,as CAC has taken items ect. Let people know he hasnt actually sent anything.I feel odd about complaining about not getting anything that was free,so i keep mum.

..way more time goes by,i figure again,well ,right?Three weeks ago I get a new pm...got you covered,in the post right away ect ect.

So,im tired of checking my mail and there never being anything under the tree.

Just bringing it to light,sorry i took so long to take your advice Justin,but I just believe its never coming now.People have been so great to me here this year I didnt want to seem like a big and cry about something that didnt arrive that was a RAK you know?Thank you to everyone that nhas sent me a little parcel,from chocolate bars to plastic rings to just letter ect.

I didn't know other people had problems with getting stuff from copperagekids,stuff they paid for.

So..well i still feel odd saying stuff,but it seems like a recurring thing...

Again,love you all and thanks for the support gang

Jimmers

"Dear copperagekids,

His response:

Seller's message:

I'm sure it's all a simple misunderstanding and he'll be here shortly to fix everything. :devil:

Yes, it will be sorted out.I have 102 positive feedbacks on ebay.No negs or neutrals.

The slab will be shipped out tomorrow, the buyer will be able to view the package's delivery under the ebay item number.

I will also be shipping out the Absolute Vertigo NN CGC 9.8 that I sold on this forum, this past week to another boardie

That buyer will be happy.

I think , and would hope, that 1Dingo is, as well when his Voldemort slab is received.

"Dear copperagekids,

His response:

Seller's message:

Yes, it will be sorted out.I have 102 positive feedbacks on ebay.No negs or neutrals.

The slab will be shipped out tomorrow, the buyer will be able to view the package's delivery under the ebay item number.

I will also be shipping out the Absolute Vertigo NN CGC 9.8 that I sold on this forum, this past week to another boardie

I think , and would hope, that 1Dingo is, as well when his Voldemort slab is received.

Serious question, do you honestly think a buyer will be happy when he gets what he paid for after a month of waiting, repeated requests for shipping, and the general stress associated with worrying and finally outing a problem?

Did you buy one of his many 9.9's?

This (my post) is something Justin and I talked about about oh,a month ago?

I felt real awkward about it,but I claimed a RAK from copper ages ago,it had been about six weeks when it came up in a conversation between swickster and I....it was a SICK mag and some other surprise stuff...Colin seemed real eager to give it away,he had bumped it several times.I thought it was nifty,and I was like well,why not?Well,I waited a while,oh,four weeks,and pmed him,should i be keeping an eye open?I live centertown/chinatown in a larger city...when im expecting something,i keep an eye on the mail.my apt.is a Victorian walkup and the security door is often left open,busted as ,well,it is inner city.

A few weeks go by,no response,i figured well,no loss.Colin gets back to me,he has been busy ect.will get it out soon.it was around this time Swick and I talk about it,he says to mention it in the thread,as CAC has taken items ect. Let people know he hasnt actually sent anything.I feel odd about complaining about not getting anything that was free,so i keep mum.

..way more time goes by,i figure again,well ,right?Three weeks ago I get a new pm...got you covered,in the post right away ect ect.

So,im tired of checking my mail and there never being anything under the tree.

Just bringing it to light,sorry i took so long to take your advice Justin,but I just believe its never coming now.People have been so great to me here this year I didnt want to seem like a big and cry about something that didnt arrive that was a RAK you know?Thank you to everyone that nhas sent me a little parcel,from chocolate bars to plastic rings to just letter ect.

I didn't know other people had problems with getting stuff from copperagekids,stuff they paid for.

So..well i still feel odd saying stuff,but it seems like a recurring thing...

Again,love you all and thanks for the support gang

Jimmers

CAK did a RAK that went whack.

"Dear copperagekids,

His response:

Seller's message:

Serious question, do you honestly think a buyer will be happy when he gets what he paid for after a month of waiting, repeated requests for shipping, and the general stress associated with worrying and finally outing a problem?

He got a very good price on the book.It was a tough jc penney reprint in 9.6 with a GPA at $80 in 9.6 and $300 in 9.8. I think I made a $5 profit on the piece, after accounting for grading,shipping & pressing costs.

Granted. he should have received it sooner....which I have apologized for. If he doesn't want the slab, he has been free to tell me to cancel the order...and if he doesn't want it when it arrives, I'll cut him a full refund, including original & return shipping.

wildly_fanciful_statement. You continually pimp yourself on here as the world's greatest grader, shipper etc. constantly breaking rules in sales threads, replying to WTBs with irrelevant info. And now you have the gall to say he got a good price and so 30 days is ok to wait. Seriously, WTF man?

I am officially calling BS and declaring shenanigans.

"Dear copperagekids,

His response:

Seller's message:

He got a very good price on the book.It was a tough jc penney reprint in 9.6 with a GPA at $80 in 9.6 and $300 in 9.8. I think I made a $5 profit on the piece, after accounting for grading,shipping & pressing costs.

Granted. he should have received it sooner....which I have apologized for. If he doesn't want the slab, he has been free to tell me to cancel the order...and if he doesn't want it when it arrives, I'll cut him a full refund, including original & return shipping.

If it was me, you would go on the probation list for as long as I had to wait for the book. Just saying...