• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Sorry gents for the confusion. I meant to say HOS instead of PL in my initial comment. Seller doesn't deserve to be on PL, but HOS, well....

You requested a refund from the seller and received one thus terminating the transaction by mutual consent.

If you had after 30 days of the start of the transaction neither received a book nor a refund you would have had a right to nominate for the PL.

Sorry gents for the confusion. I meant to say HOS instead of PL in my initial comment. Seller doesn't deserve to be on PL, but HOS, well....

How about we Saran-wrap him to the fuselage of a cold war surplus Titan missile and shoot him into orbit?

tumblr_m28fqoNnj41r3ptwe.gif

I'd go directly to HoS

Can we have a vote on it and start ten different threads? :wishluck:

Heh, if you do that, can I start at least three different threads complaining about the unfairness of some part of it?

-slym

I'd go directly to HoS

Can we have a vote on it and start ten different threads? :wishluck:

Heh, if you do that, can I start at least three different threads complaining about the unfairness of some part of it?

-slym

And we need 24 hour counseling and safe zones. :acclaim:

This is a joke, right, this is a set-up?

:eek:

-slym

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9327569&fpart=1

Straight to the HOS? auto-ban for life? call the police? all of the above?

Classic post on the DK set....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460059&fpart=136

"To those accusing me of scamming in my dark knight returns 9.8 cgc ss thread, you are not exactly wrong but I truly wasn't scamming you.

What I wanted to do was provide images of a cgc ss set so that you would pay the money to paypal and then I would use that money to buy a non ss 9.8 set to get signed and regraded, which I was going to ship to you. Again I offered returns.

Plus given paypals buyer protection with goods and services ( as i would detail the return policy in the paypal invoice) you would get your money back if i didn't give a return.

Also if the set regraded less than 9.8 then I would've bought a 9.8 ss and sent it to you. As again I wasn't trying to scam though only make money. Though the method may have been a little unorthodox if you do the math it provides great profit margins."

Edited by MustEatBrains

In case anyone misses it, he replied with this in the "Usage Guidelines" thread:

To those accusing me of scamming in my dark knight returns 9.8 cgc ss thread, you are not exactly wrong but I truly wasn't scamming you.

What I wanted to do was provide images of a cgc ss set so that you would pay the money to paypal and then I would use that money to buy a non ss 9.8 set to get signed and regraded, which I was going to ship to you. Again I offered returns.

Plus given paypals buyer protection with goods and services ( as i would detail the return policy in the paypal invoice) you would get your money back if i didn't give a return.

Also if the set regraded less than 9.8 then I would've bought a 9.8 ss and sent it to you. As again I wasn't trying to scam though only make money. Though the method may have been a little unorthodox if you do the math it provides great profit margins.

I ... I don't even know where to start. :facepalm:

ETA: lol I guess it's not getting overlooked. lol

Edited by ChiSoxFan

I wrote him a PM and he read it and didn't respond. I was interested in working out a deal on the books. I just needed his PayPal address. :whistle:

I PM'd him this morning, right after he listed it and asked simply "Why won't these ship until July?"

To which he gave no response.

I mean, he's all about making sure people know what they "weren't not getting the books" as he PM'd someone else.

My PM would have been a perfect opportunity to give full and complete disclosure of his scam scheme "a little unorthodox opportunity", right?