• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It's rude to whisper :sumo:

let me translate:

lebowski said that his pink thong is chaffing his :censored: and the elastic had become entangled in his :censored: causing him to go to the emergency room (or as you brits call em, the loo) for surgical extraction of the elastic :censored: from his :censored: . he said the worst thing about it was his nurse was a male nurse who took quite a liking to him and is constantly calling him at all times of the night standing outside of his room playing that peter gabriel song through an old sony boombox held above his head, that peter gabriel song? sledgehammer.

yeah lebowski you can punch me in the arm if we ever meet.

of course this was all made up since this was what i dreamt about last night as he was reading satan's sodomy baby to me as i floated off to sleep.

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

As an update, Comicseekers has agreed to refund my money if I send back the box of books, which I will happily do. Worst that can happen is he DOESN'T refund and I'm out another 20 bucks. In which case, he can rot on probation.

Noob question, the thread that I had started detailing this long CS odyssey is now locked, any idea why that would happen? Feel like we JUST started making some headway and now the thread is locked. Arrrrgghhh!

Doesnt mean he should be able to sell on here anymore..OOOPS i tried to scam Got caught//Better try to save face so I can sell more stuff.. Anyone who would buy anything from him at this point should know better..Photobucket

Sergio and I have come to agreeable terms as well.

Any idea why the thread was locked?

usually from what i've seen, once resolution has happened or the point of the thread is no longer viable, they lock before it gets into just cheap namecalling and undue bashing.

plus we do not speak of the moderators and their motivations, they can strike thee down in one fell swoop without predjudice.

heh heh.

see the cap_freak thread for reference as well, i was unfortunately part of that.

j

Doesnt mean he should be able to sell on here anymore..OOOPS i tried to scam Got caught//Better try to save face so I can sell more stuff.. Anyone who would buy anything from him at this point should know better..Photobucket

If resolution is made, and he does not have other lingering issues, he should have the same access to selling on these forums as anyone else. Fair is fair.

As an update, Comicseekers has agreed to refund my money if I send back the box of books, which I will happily do. Worst that can happen is he DOESN'T refund and I'm out another 20 bucks. In which case, he can rot on probation.

Noob question, the thread that I had started detailing this long CS odyssey is now locked, any idea why that would happen? Feel like we JUST started making some headway and now the thread is locked. Arrrrgghhh!

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

Delivery confirmation

First let me just state I have not bought anything from Comicseekers and will let the rest you of decide the appropriate course of action for him.

However, I did want to state one thing in regards of the first person who cried "Foul Play". The poster "Poe"

Two years ago, when I first joined this message board, everyone welcomed us with open arms and we have a pretty good relationship with most board members here. I think I have met at least 100 boardie's in the past year and a half and have gotten along with everyone we have met.

Anyhow, when we first joined, i received a PM from Poe stating how our website is a mess. (This was due to us updating our website and other stuff). It said on our website to please call our store (toll-free mind you) if you had any trouble and we would take care of you over the phone. Apparently that was too much for him to do.

My point is this: We treat everyone and try to help everyone the best we can. He didnt even want to give us a chance. Apparently, from what I read in the other threads, comicseekers was trying to do the same with him but Poe but gave away or threw out the comics that needed to be returned.

I am not taking sides as I know a lot of you are dealing with comicseekers and have your own situations to deal with. I am not one to say if he is right or wrong either, ill let the people who are in dispute answer that question ultimately. All I know is when i saw the first complaint from "Poe", red flags were immediately raised in my head.

Just my 2c if any cares,

Jeff

usually from what i've seen, once resolution has happened or the point of the thread is no longer viable, they lock before it gets into just cheap namecalling and undue bashing.

plus we do not speak of the moderators and their motivations, they can strike thee down in one fell swoop without predjudice.

heh heh.

see the cap_freak thread for reference as well, i was unfortunately part of that.

j

Appreciate the clarification. I remember reading about your ordeal. Something like, he was going to issue refunds from the money that he received from you. That makes this whole saga look like the blurb on a fortune cookie... I assume you got your book and everything was cool?

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Fixed that for ya. lol

heh heh.

j

Appreciate the clarification. I remember reading about your ordeal. Something like, he was going to issue refunds from the money that he received from you. That makes this whole saga look like the blurb on a fortune cookie... I assume you got your book and everything was cool?

Most likely it was pulled because calling another forumite a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed isn't allowed under the moderation guidelines:

[*]Physical threats [*]Excessively graphic sexual references and/or images, particularly when used in an insulting manner toward other members, but also in general [*]Strong profanity, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members [*]Masking of strong profanity - finding ways to defeat the profanity filters put in place, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members. (i.e. typing "@ss" instead of the real word in order to circumvent the filters [*]Harrasment of another member through unwanted and repeated arguing and conflict - particularly when exemplified by "following" that person from thread to thread [*]

Sergio did say he notified the Mods, no?

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Signature confirmation

Fixed that for ya. lol

heh heh.

j

Most likely it was pulled because calling another forumite a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed isn't allowed under the moderation guidelines:

[*]Physical threats [*]Excessively graphic sexual references and/or images, particularly when used in an insulting manner toward other members, but also in general [*]Strong profanity, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members [*]Masking of strong profanity - finding ways to defeat the profanity filters put in place, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members. (i.e. typing "@ss" instead of the real word in order to circumvent the filters [*]Harrasment of another member through unwanted and repeated arguing and conflict - particularly when exemplified by "following" that person from thread to thread [*]

Sergio did say he notified the Mods, no?

Could be but it wasn't pulled, just locked... Guess it doesn't really matter.

If resolution is made, and he does not have other lingering issues, he should have the same access to selling on these forums as anyone else. Fair is fair.

What type of lingering issues? Being on the probation list twice? is that a lingering issue?? Just wondering if thats what u mean..

I'm not involved in the comicseekers thing, so I can't comment on that - but in regards to CAP_Freak, even if he does refund every single cent he stole, there's not a chance in hell I'll accept that he be removed from the probation list.

There's a huge difference between screwing up, apologizing and making things right - and screwing up, not being the slighest bit remorseful, and only making things right when the police comes knocking on your door.

I'm not involved in the comicseekers thing, so I can't comment on that - but in regards to CAP_Freak, even if he does refund every single cent he stole, there's not a chance in hell I'll accept that he be removed from the probation list.

There's a huge difference between screwing up, apologizing and making things right - and screwing up, not being the slighest bit remorseful, and only making things right when the police comes knocking on your door.

Neither situation happened in this case.

Six months after mjacobs8 disappeared with my money I suddenly received a PM from him the other day saying he will be sending a refund sometime in July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mike

Edited by Monkeyman

Neither situation happened in this case.

No, you didn't screw up. You stole.