• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have now been refunded. Thanks Connor.
They don't care. They only like it when information comes out that is bad so that they can completely trash the other person like he or she is a complete scumbag.

Connor, how many folks on here were extremely reasonable at first, and tried to reach you with no contact back? Then, when you finally came back, it was due to "family issues" which folks couldn't believe because they saw you were playing on the XBox quite a bit during that time while also posting in the Golden Age Forum.

I'm about burned out on "Ten Years Behind The Mast With Connor." Could you please tell us all another bedtime story?

They don't care. They only like it when information comes out that is bad so that they can completely trash the other person like he or she is a complete scumbag.

You do know that people are "trashing" you and "treating you like a scumbag" (your terms) because you never once offered the slightest bit of apology to anyone or showed an iota of remorse, right?

Right???

-slym

Oh, and since you cannot obviously even read the post RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE OF YOURS...

:applause:

doh!

-slym

Connor, how many folks on here were extremely reasonable at first, and tried to reach you with no contact back? Then, when you finally came back, it was due to "family issues" which folks couldn't believe because they saw you were playing on the XBox quite a bit during that time while also posting in the Golden Age Forum.

I'm about burned out on "Ten Years Behind The Mast With Connor." Could you please tell us all another bedtime story?

A) I haven't had an Xbox in a while (I sold it). B) No one "saw" me doing anything, they just heard I was doing this stuff.

I don't know why this needs to be discussed anymore as my transactions with everyone are finished.

I don't know why this needs to be discussed anymore as my transactions with everyone are finished.

Because YOU bring it up with those comments about how persecuted you are. Let it drop, let time go by, and see where things are at and how board members feel in dealing with you.

But meanwhile, I'd make a strong recommendation to apologize to the people you wronged. That is THE biggest gap right now after all you did.

Because YOU bring it up with those comments about how persecuted you are. Let it drop, let time go by, and see where things are at and how board members feel in dealing with you.

But meanwhile, I'd make a strong recommendation to apologize to the people you wronged. That is THE biggest gap right now after all you did.

Your advice is appreciated.

Thank you.

A) I haven't had an Xbox in a while (I sold it).

Did the buyer get it?

Did the buyer get it?

lol

B) No one "saw" me doing anything.

The Post Office verified that.

Did the buyer get it?

:blush:

Aw, poor kid; then again if you hadn't ripped people off this wouldn't have been an issue would it?

doh!

No, no, no! You never,ever, ever play "the Victim card" this early in the game. :makepoint:

doh!

No, no, no! You never,ever, ever play "the Victim card" this early in the game. :makepoint:

If only MasterCPU had learned that.

-slym

You know what? You can take this "i'm just a poor misguided victim"-attitude and shove it up your .

And, btw, you still owe me $1.

You know what? You can take this "i'm just a poor misguided victim"-attitude and shove it up your .

I just don't think I'm a complete scumbag.

$1.00 Refunded.

I just don't think I'm a complete scumbag.

$1.00 Refunded.

You might not, but lots of us do :thumbsup:

You have pulled junk on people enough to be put on the Probation List 4 GODDAMNED TIMES!

But you arent that bad :screwy: You are right, you are worse cause you dont think what you did was bad, wouldnt have corrected it without threat of police involvement, and show no remorse, and have a smart feking attitude.

Thankfully, most kids are not like you. I know as I see them from the time they are in 6th grade until they graduate and very few do the type of junk you do, thankfully

And btw, i have been in kids trailers and homes where they didnt have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out of. And never would they have behaved in such a way. Ive bought some many pairs of shoes, cleats, clothes for kids who are far worse off and with few less opportunities than you have and to see what you have and what they dont have and your attitude is sickening.

Seriously, if you do come to Chicago, make it a point not to be in my area.