• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have now been refunded. Thanks Connor.
They don't care. They only like it when information comes out that is bad so that they can completely trash the other person like he or she is a complete scumbag.

You know what? You can take this "i'm just a poor misguided victim"-attitude and shove it up your .

And, btw, you still owe me $1.

I just don't think I'm a complete scumbag.

$1.00 Refunded.

You are not a complete scumbag. Far from it. You are a young man that has made multiple mistakes buying and selling on the board. I think it is fair to say that you still have some maturity issues as would most guys your age.

I know how hard it is to think logically after all the negative comments that have been directed towards you but it is time to start. You've let board members down for the fourth time and understandibly people are upset. This board feeds on drama and piles onto the bad boys. Forget your feelings, use your head, put aside your spoony attitude and apologize. Not a half hearted, I gotta apologize 'cause people are mad at me, but a honest apology. Either that or get a tat, buy a Harley and kick a puppy.

:o

Hey, 2 out of 3 for me. Anyone got a puppy?

7/7/09 PROBATION LIST UPDATE (brasseye added)

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the Marketplace Forum:

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

The Probation List

aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

brasseye (added 7/2/09)

bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman (added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

Markweb (added 3/24/09)

matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

Nascar (added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang (added 3/31/09)

rza808 (added 12/29/08)

Sid (added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

Wolfhulk (added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Well I for one don't understand how comic supply a dealer is on the probation list, I for one am very happy with comic supply I spent 800.00 there just in the past couple of days and I got great looking books and fast service, I will be going back there again.

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the Marketplace Forum:

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus

gilbertotorres

ComicSupply

CAP freak

AlleyBat

TFL

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

The Probation List

aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

brasseye (added 7/2/09)

Henchman (added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

Markweb (added 3/24/09)

mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

Nascar (added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

rza808 (added 12/29/08)

Sid (added 8/8/07)

Well I for one don't understand how comic supply a dealer is on the probation list, I for one am very happy with comic supply I spent 800.00 there just in the past couple of days and I got great looking books and fast service, I will be going back there again.

Just because a person is on the list, doesn't mean that EVERY transaction they had was bad.. If you look up the threads associated with Comic Supply (do a search) you will find that MANY MANY of his transactions were bad, and the reason he is a hall of shame member is, he failed to rectify the problems on numerous occassions. I think that there were probably more threads about his poor service, than anyone else on the boards.

You were lucky, so are some people when they buy lotto tickets.

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus

gilbertotorres

ComicSupply

CAP freak

AlleyBat

TFL

The Probation List

aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

brasseye (added 7/2/09)

Henchman (added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

Markweb (added 3/24/09)

mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

Nascar (added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

rza808 (added 12/29/08)

Sid (added 8/8/07)

Just because a person is on the list, doesn't mean that EVERY transaction they had was bad.. If you look up the threads associated with Comic Supply (do a search) you will find that MANY MANY of his transactions were bad, and the reason he is a hall of shame member is, he failed to rectify the problems on numerous occassions. I think that there were probably more threads about his poor service, than anyone else on the boards.

You were lucky, so are some people when they buy lotto tickets.

Sharon is absolutely right. Do a search and read for yourself. I'd suggest your next order should be with Hot Flips; better safe then sorry. Hot Flips

Well i hope a search changes your mind. If not your a sucker or a shill or both.

Well i hope a search changes your mind. If not your a sucker or a shill or both.

It definitely reads like a guy writing his own marketing blurbs!

I was going to say "puff piece", but I thought better of it.... :sick:

That's silly - there are numerous board members who've never had problems with comic supply, including myself. Are you going to call me a shill as well? I don't order from them anymore because I don't want to support a company that's on the probation list, but pretending that every single transaction (or even a majority of the transactions) with CS is going to be an epic fail is ridiculous.

That's silly - there are numerous board members who've never had problems with comic supply, including myself. Are you going to call me a shill as well? I don't order from them anymore because I don't want to support a company that's on the probation list, but pretending that every single transaction (or even a majority of the transactions) with CS is going to be an epic fail is ridiculous.

I disagree proudly with you.

I disagree proudly with you.

As do I. It's one thing to have problems with customers and deal with them. It's another thing to have problems and ignore them while keeping their money.

Mschmidt is just saying that it's conceivable someone out there had a good experience with ComicSupply and decided to throw that out there...he's not defending them for ripping customers off.
We know what he was trying to say.

But who ends up doing the more worthwhile service to someone on the verge of testing the waters?

One who warns, or one that says Dive in the water's fine.

Mschmidt is just saying that it's conceivable someone out there had a good experience with ComicSupply and decided to throw that out there...he's not defending them for ripping customers off.
We know what he was trying to say.

But who ends up doing the more worthwhile service to someone on the verge of testing the waters?

One who warns, or one that says Dive in the water's fine.

Exactly. Mschmidt has a habit of playing devil's advocate with a tad too much gusto. He can buy all the stuff he wants from Russ, just don't promote him here. :sumo:

Comicsupply is a bad apple and belongs in the notorious Hall. ;)

Btw, this poster has been on my ignore list for so long, I can't even remember why . . . :grin:

I think after reading everyone's response to your comment, and from reading your own post (e.g. I for one), the issue is not a given transaction, but many bad transactions.

This doesn't have to equate to every transaction being bad in order to be on the Hall of Shame list. It just takes a few really bad engagements to lay the wrong groundwork.

So you are probably right - you for one had a good experience. But that should be the norm - not the unique experience.

If you have a future deal with them go sour, don't be surprised and don't come crying to us about it.

Just because one person has a good experience does NOT mean someone else did not have a bad one...

-slym