• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have now been refunded. Thanks Connor.
They don't care. They only like it when information comes out that is bad so that they can completely trash the other person like he or she is a complete scumbag.

You know what? You can take this "i'm just a poor misguided victim"-attitude and shove it up your .

And, btw, you still owe me $1.

I just don't think I'm a complete scumbag.

$1.00 Refunded.

You are not a complete scumbag. Far from it. You are a young man that has made multiple mistakes buying and selling on the board. I think it is fair to say that you still have some maturity issues as would most guys your age.

I know how hard it is to think logically after all the negative comments that have been directed towards you but it is time to start. You've let board members down for the fourth time and understandibly people are upset. This board feeds on drama and piles onto the bad boys. Forget your feelings, use your head, put aside your spoony attitude and apologize. Not a half hearted, I gotta apologize 'cause people are mad at me, but a honest apology. Either that or get a tat, buy a Harley and kick a puppy.

Edited by thehumantorch

You are not a complete scumbag. Far from it. You are a young man that has made multiple mistakes buying and selling on the board. I think it is fair to say that you still have some maturity issues as would most guys your age.

I know how hard it is to think logically after all the negative comments that have been directed towards you but it is time to start. You've let board members down for the fourth time and understandibly people are upset. This board feeds on drama and piles onto the bad boys. Forget your feelings, use your head, put aside your spoony attitude and apologize. Not a half hearted, I gotta apologize 'cause people are mad at me, but a honest apology. Either that or get a tat, buy a Harley and kick a puppy.

Wow, that advice looks familiar.

You seeing a pattern of what folks are suggesting and expecting Connor? I'd read those suggestions over again, let it sink in, and then take a hard look at how to appropriately approach the future.

They don't care. They only like it when information comes out that is bad so that they can completely trash the other person like he or she is a complete scumbag.

You know what? You can take this "i'm just a poor misguided victim"-attitude and shove it up your .

$1.00 Refunded.

:o

$1.00 Refunded.

Connor, I've written and erased posts, several times, but Dave said it much better than I could. (thumbs u

At your age, understandably, the world revolves around you and you can only see the damage to yourself...You are smart enough to begin to understand that a community doesn't really function well if a member acts that way.

I absolutely agree in you needing to realize that you were wrong, and that you need to submit a real apology, not one written by someone else, either because that shows nothing, it's not real remorse. .

Put yourself in the shoes of these other people that you messed around with, and think about how angry you would be if the roles were reversed. I still don't quite understand why you didn't mail the books (since you said you have them), but I REALLY don't understand your complete obliviousness to the fact that YOU were the one who did something very wrong here...

I saw you posted in some of the GA threads today...and I deliberately stayed off them, because I didn't want to slip and say anything since I'm not sure the other members from that genre read this thread... I've been hoping that you'd just take your medicine and clear this up before it spreads any further...and I am not going to post a link to here, but I'm sure someone else will eventually, so it would behoove you to apologize and start mending those fences.

and please, please don't kick a puppy...

$1.00 Refunded.

You are.

John,

I tried to ask you a question in regards to seller socalcom, because I almost bid on a book, and was shocked to see that you have me on ignore. (shrug) I do apologize, if we've ever had a run in, but I do not believe we have?

Brian (Foolkiller), trmoore54 (Tom) and many many other boardies have dealt with me on the boards, and in person and on ebay (cujobyte29) I have a 1700+ 100% positive. I own a bookstore, and am genuinely concerned about the block. You purchase items off my friend, Howard (comic4848), so just wanted to clear up anything in the past... if you were unhappy about any type of purchase, please tell me so I can make it up. Owning a retail store, I always strive for confidence in my sales, and many here will tell you my grading/service is good.

Nick Bolanos

Archie's Audiobooks

Quoted this for you.

If John (Here4now) has you on ignore...he won't see your post unless someone else quotes it in response.

Thanks Domo [and Jeff],

Nick [Cujobyte]:

I first learned of the boards years ago when several people e-mailed me about threads bashing me (and especially my disclaimer lol ). I looked at the threads, which contained a little truth and a ton of outright lies, and decided that the boards were something I could do without. Two years later, I realized that the stuff being said here was actually affecting me. There were sellers who had blocked me and others who were very wary about doing business with me.

Also my son called me a wuss and told me to go defend myself.

So, when Calamerica started bashing me again with claims of multiple bad transactions (we had just one and it was actually a short and sweet ebay claim) and defrauding people and stealing Witchblade CGCs or some damn thing (for the millionth time, I've never bought a Witchblade CGC in my life) and a whole bunch of people chimed in to support him, I joined the Boards and did what my son told me to do.

And it was a wonderful thing.

A ton of people messaged me welcoming me to the Boards (the one I remember best is Skypinkinblu who can't possibly be that sweet in real life lol ). They all basically told me to forget the thread bashing me and that there were tons of good people here (which turned out to be exactly true). So I blocked everyone who chimed in (12 posters) from that last thread (who I always think of as Calamerica, Divad, and their buddies).

You were one of the 12 blocked and I've never blocked anyone since.

I have never had any other dealings with you except for I'm pretty sure you once sent me an e-mail to my ebay account that I deleted without reading. My apologies if it was sent with good intentions but you should really see some of the psychotic messages that go to my ebay account. I learned long ago not to open them because, with my weird sense of humor, I can never seem to resist responding just for the fun of it.

For some reason, they never seem to get the joke.

In any event, I meant no offense to you [and figured you were not interested in dealing with me anyways]. You sound like a good guy [and I do have a temper so basically all you probably did was agree with Cal and Divad about something that ticked me off]. So I'll unblock you and go down to eleven.

Nuts, now I have to figure out how to do that.

First I make up with Hulktom (good karma since we have the green guy in common), then Mike Jacobs e-mails me out of the blue (teaching me to have faith) and now I'm removing you from my Cal-inspired list. At this rate, maybe I'll even end up.......

Nah, never happen.

Thanks for the reply and clearing things up John. I emailed you, because I had a book for sale on ebay, I believe Howard Rockman told me you might be interested in. At the time, I believe it was a cgc 10.0 mint book I sold. He asked me to contact you, as it may have been one you might be interested in and I could have offered it to you first, before listing on ebay. We were only looking out for a fellow collector, as it was someone bought it in the first hour of my listing.

In any event, I welcome you to the boards!

Well I got my refund and I got an apology PM from Conner, so I see no need to pile on. I replied with a little advice that mirrors a lot of what Sharon and others have said. I consider the matter resolved.

Edited by MYNAMEISLEGION

That is really good news, for all three of you:)

Definitely! A good start, but it took this long to resolve the situation, and it could take just as long (if not longer) to ease the bad feelings with ALL buyers that were involved.

It is good news to hear the issues with CAPfreak are finally getting resolved and apologizes made. I'd like to suggest that Conner make a formal apology to the boards as well, posted in Comics General for high visibility.

It is good news to hear the issues with CAPfreak are finally getting resolved and apologizes made. I'd like to suggest that Conner make a formal apology to the boards as well, posted in Comics General for high visibility.

+ 1