• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

7/7/09 PROBATION LIST UPDATE (brasseye added)

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the Marketplace Forum:

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

The Probation List

aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

brasseye (added 7/2/09)

bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman (added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

Markweb (added 3/24/09)

matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

Nascar (added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang (added 3/31/09)

rza808 (added 12/29/08)

Sid (added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

Wolfhulk (added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Well I for one don't understand how comic supply a dealer is on the probation list, I for one am very happy with comic supply I spent 800.00 there just in the past couple of days and I got great looking books and fast service, I will be going back there again.

Knock yourself out.

Well I for one don't understand how comic supply a dealer is on the probation list, I for one am very happy with comic supply I spent 800.00 there just in the past couple of days and I got great looking books and fast service, I will be going back there again.

Btw, this poster has been on my ignore list for so long, I can't even remember why . . . :grin:

I remember why, a couple of years ago you posted a :takeit: on a cap 110 cgc 9.0 that I had for sale on the forums then you backed out of the deal saying that the book wasn't what I said that it was. I remember telling you that its a cgc 9.0 with ow-w pages and you still said that it wasn't what you wanted. I then tried to put you on the probation list and you erased it.

Quoted so Divad will see it, unless he has me on ignore as well, which is entirely possible.

:shy: Here's the thread in question - it even has ComicSupply chiming in as well :o

It seems pretty cut & dry, though:

a) the seller states "If you are not happy with the book after you see the image just let me know and I'll put it back up for sale"

b) divad sees the scans & doesn't want the book

Thanks for the memories :grin: Yeah, that guy is never gettin' off ignore . . . I hear he's got a bridge for sale :insane:

Btw, this poster has been on my ignore list for so long, I can't even remember why . . . :grin:

I remember why, a couple of years ago you posted a :takeit: on a cap 110 cgc 9.0 that I had for sale on the forums then you backed out of the deal saying that the book wasn't what I said that it was. I remember telling you that its a cgc 9.0 with ow-w pages and you still said that it wasn't what you wanted. I then tried to put you on the probation list and you erased it.

Quoted so Divad will see it, unless he has me on ignore as well, which is entirely possible.

Nope (thumbs u

Not to change gears here but how did Vander-Pajama boy get on the list again? Must have missed it.

DRX

Pajama boy sent me a slab in an envelope.You can guess the outcome meh

He ignored countless PM's and never offered restitution.

On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam... :pullhair:

:roflmao:

You've really been on a roll lately!

Someone got their wish today and Trey Cannon gets a strike.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3267476

He does seem to be a slow learner.

He's either a dumb **** or willfully ignorant.

Jesus.

Hey, Trey, if you're reading this, howabout NOT SELLING UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE FORUM RULES PLEASE

i'm sure he's a nice guy but about time!

I've been here only a few weeks longer than Trey and reading the rules doesn't seem to be that hard.

Most important lesson i've learned here is not to get baited into an argument in comics general again.

On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam... :pullhair:

He can't spell "IQ". :makepoint:

He does seem to be a slow learner.

Hate to see him get a strike but jeez..............READ THE RULES!!!!

Well the guy did come onto the boards like a...

bullchinashopbox031307DAVID.jpg

I found out two weeks ago that my Dog (a 8 year old Male Shelty named Buddy) had a tumor on his left front leg . They sent off the test results and it came back that he had cancer. weds they did emergency surgery on him and I picked him up today at the vet. They had to remove his entire leg .I am awaiting the results of another test to make sure he doesn't have cancer anywhere else.I am adjusting to having to care for a triped now but he is still the same lovable dog as before.

I was put on probation this past week for violating the rules in the selling forum by listing items in wrong threads. I am not a dufuss or a dumb"spoon" nor a *spoon* or other smart "spoon" remarks that SOME people on here called me . I just knew I had to come up with money quick in order to pay for the vet bill which was almost $600.00. Since I came back I read the rules. I just wanted to explain myself

Thank you for your time

Trey Cannon

PS Words of wisdom ."if you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything at all" Hence,I remain silent on people who are out to cause problems for others by baiting them or other smart "spoon" remarks

Edited by Trey Cannon

I found out two weeks ago that my Dog (a 8 year old Male Shelty named Buddy)

PS Words of wisdom ."if you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything at all" Hence,I remain silent on people who are out to cause problems for others by baiting them or other smart "spoon" remarks

First off, sorry to hear about your dog. Just be glad you still have him & that he is adjusting to his new situation like a trooper. (thumbs u

As for the "If you can't say something nice....." comment. You were posting multiple times and people were pointing out multiple times what you were doing was wrong. You kept going & doing it non-stop. People who come here and just start posting books like that are going to get jumped on for their behavior. Do it by the rules & you'll only get "Welcome to the Boards". Don't try throwing a guilt trip at those of us who made comments about your lack of following the rules. Grow some skin!

And here, so you don't get all fussy.... :foryou:

Not to change gears here but how did Vander-Pajama boy get on the list again? Must have missed it.

DRX

Pajama boy sent me a slab in an envelope.You can guess the outcome meh

He ignored countless PM's and never offered restitution.

Unbelievable, with all the info on these boards and threads on packing books. And when does just plain commnon sense take over. :screwy: What a knuckle-head. Sorry about your book. Theres no excuse for krap like this.

DRX

Edited by DRX

He's either a dumb **** or willfully ignorant.

Jesus.

Hey, Trey, if you're reading this, howabout NOT SELLING UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE FORUM RULES PLEASE

I was put on probation this past week for violating the rules in the selling forum by listing items in wrong threads. I am not a dufuss or a dumb"spoon" nor a *spoon* or other smart "spoon" remarks that SOME people on here called me . I just knew I had to come up with money quick in order to pay for the vet bill which was almost $600.00. Since I came back I read the rules. I just wanted to explain myself

Thank you for your time

Trey Cannon

whatever.

sorry about your dog, glad to hear he's doing better; my folks had the same thing happen to their German Shepherd. I truly hope he has a full and complete recovery.

still doesn't change the fact that you posted like six sales threads without taking the ten minutes to read the :censored: rules of the forum.

so that makes you willfully ignorant, as i mentioned above.

all that being said, i'm glad to see you've read the rules, and i won't have to look forward to more sales threads by you that are littered with books you're selling on eBay. :thumbsu:

Hey sorry to hear about your dog man but hope he's in good health for now...

If you knew me just about 100% of the time I'm poking non-malicious fun...but if you knew this place well, we get our share of the clueless all the time and it's a dirty job ( :devil: ) to roust these imbeciles out but someone's gotta do it...

Seriously, I committed a blunder or two when I came on board here a couple of years ago and took some well-aimed and good old-fashioned, good-natured hazing...this place can be a fun place and great source of information to the collector...if you get it...

GOOD LUCK Man! :headbang: