• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Not sure this has come up yet, but given the number of failed deals and boardies left hanging, is HoS status more appropriate for Goodash?

At this point, does it really matter? do you think anyone on these boards will conduct business with him again? Probably not...

Yes, it does...that is the reason the HoS exists. I do not do so, but there are a number of boardies who overlook some of the probationary folks. :eek: Simple fact of the matter is that the HoS exists to alert others to wide ranging or severe violations of the selling guidelines, whereas the PL addresses individual and less serious violations. Also, through the HoS process more people are alerted to the danger (through discussion, and oftentimes a reference in CG) presented by the people placed there.

Not sure this has come up yet, but given the number of failed deals and boardies left hanging, is HoS status more appropriate for Goodash?

At this point, does it really matter? do you think anyone on these boards will conduct business with him again? Probably not...

Yes, it does...that is the reason the HoS exists. I do not do so, but there are a number of boardies who overlook some of the probationary folks. :eek: Simple fact of the matter is that the HoS exists to alert others to wide ranging or severe violations of the selling guidelines, whereas the PL addresses individual and less serious violations. Also, through the HoS process more people are alerted to the danger (through discussion, and oftentimes a reference in CG) presented by the people placed there.

I agree.

I agree.

Personally it doesn't matter to me. I was one of the individuals who agreed to sell him a book on time payments only to have him flake out and go AWOL on me. Luckily I was able to move the book quickly and wasn't hurt by his actions.

I just know I wouldn't need a HoS list to not conduct business with him; I do see the need for it for others though...

I agree.

Personally it doesn't matter to me. I was one of the individuals who agreed to sell him a book on time payments only to have him flake out and go AWOL on me. Luckily I was able to move the book quickly and wasn't hurt by his actions.

I just know I wouldn't need a HoS list to not conduct business with him; I do see the need for it for others though...

How many other people had bad transactions with him?

I agree.

(thumbs u My fault for not being clear there...it was suggested to protect the other folks that may not be as aware of the apparent shananigans I've been reading about...sorry for the miscommunication :foryou: