• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

K ... What a bummer to have to start out a nice Friday Weekend this way but I guess I'm going to have to bring GoodAsh to the attention of the community.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=241693&Number=5269212#Post5269212

As you can see I was his only buyer and I paid with Paypal on the same day (12/1).

I waited for about two weeks then PMed on the 16th and he replied his grandma had just passed away and was dealing with family matters. I waited until after the Holidays and PMed again on 1/4 - no reply yet. He hasn't posted since 1-1.

I just thought I'd put this out there just in case he started another sales thread or something. I'm not one that polices the marketplace and didn't want someone else to get nailed. I'm hoping someone here actually knows him and can nudge him.

Maybe he just forgot me. :ohnoez:

This is my last post ever here. Aces your book is finally in the mail. Goodash/ Steve has no relation to me. If possible, I would like for the mods to close my account.

OK... glad my book is coming to me... You don't have to leave. I'm not mad really.

(shrug)

I really don't know if posting here was the right thing to do... As of 2003 when I joined I've never had a problem as a buyer or seller (lucky me I guess) so this my first go around. I thought this thread was for like wake up calls to prevent someone from going on the dreaded probation list.

This is a major bummer for me... We had agreed upon a pricey deal with a time payment plan. Seems like I'll never get paid now... :censored: I was wondering where he had vanished to. I actually came to this thread, thinking of bringing it to the community's attention, because it had been nearly a month since I was supposed to receive the 1st payment.

More importantly, my condolences to GOODASH and his family for their loss.

The books are still yours GOODASH if you want them, but please make good on the 1st payment within the next 72 hours.

Edited by voorhees

K ... What a bummer to have to start out a nice Friday Weekend this way but I guess I'm going to have to bring GoodAsh to the attention of the community.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=241693&Number=5269212#Post5269212

As you can see I was his only buyer and I paid with Paypal on the same day (12/1).

I waited for about two weeks then PMed on the 16th and he replied his grandma had just passed away and was dealing with family matters. I waited until after the Holidays and PMed again on 1/4 - no reply yet. He hasn't posted since 1-1.

I just thought I'd put this out there just in case he started another sales thread or something. I'm not one that polices the marketplace and didn't want someone else to get nailed. I'm hoping someone here actually knows him and can nudge him.

Maybe he just forgot me. :ohnoez:

This is my last post ever here. Aces your book is finally in the mail. Goodash/ Steve has no relation to me. If possible, I would like for the mods to close my account.

OK... glad my book is coming to me... You don't have to leave. I'm not mad really.

(shrug)

I really don't know if posting here was the right thing to do... As of 2003 when I joined I've never had a problem as a buyer or seller (lucky me I guess) so this my first go around. I thought this thread was for like wake up calls to prevent someone from going on the dreaded probation list.

Don't worry about it. This guy had caused problems before. He sent a bunch of PMs out trying to make amends and get back in good standing with the Boards. (Which is great.) Then he showed back up in full force and started taking a dump on his brand new second chance.

It looks like Goodash backed out of my deal also from 11/30..i took the book down from ebay for him he asked if he could pay with MO then once I followed up he said his Grandmother passed away. Then after some time PM him again with no answer

I am really pissed

You just made my Christmas.

1 1/2 month later and he hasn't responded to my PM

This is the first time some one on the boards didn't follow through.

Now i gotta stay away from evilash..if goodash acts like this then no idea how evilash is

Just emailed goodash and evilash--covering all my bases :jokealert:

evilash is a great guy you just dont want to fall alseep first in his presence

:facepalm:

Please do not put me and evilash together. ZERO CONNECTION. put me on the probation list, or life time ban, I honestly don't care right now. All I can say is I am sorry to all the boardies. I wont ever be back. My family is tearing its self apart right in front of me and I am having to do everything in my powered to stop it. I have no time or interest in my soul to worry about material things at this moment.......

Goodbye.

Please do not put me and evilash together. ZERO CONNECTION. put me on the probation list, or life time ban, I honestly don't care right now. All I can say is I am sorry to all the boardies. I wont ever be back. My family is tearing its self apart right in front of me and I am having to do everything in my powered to stop it. I have no time or interest in my soul to worry about material things at this moment.......

Goodbye.

we all know evilash is the complete opposite of you

Do you like fancy beer like evilash? :popcorn:

I can understan personal life taking its toll on other things, like the CGC boards or what not.

But that being said, an e-mail, hell, even a PM would of helped explain the REAL reason why he backed out of the deal. A month and a half with no response is no freaking excuse. Agreeing to a sketch opp, which by the way takes alot of time to set up, and then not responding to PMs or e-mails is ridiculous. The only reason I found what was going on was due to the fact that I had to search what threads GoodAsh was posting in. Otherwise I would of been SOL!

So PROBATION LIST IT SHOULD BE!

I just updated the Probation list adding GoodAsh - he didn't seem to care & he appears to have other things to deal with - yes there are things more important than comics!

I think Aces was the first party to bring his name here so dhurley & GODOFTHUNDER may want to PM him since he's the guy for GoodAsh to work through to get off the probie list.

I also added an a/k/a listing Waldo-Johnson beside Frankenstein.

(thumbs u

I just updated the Probation list adding GoodAsh - he didn't seem to care & he appears to have other things to deal with - yes there are things more important than comics!

I think Aces was the first party to bring his name here so dhurley & GODOFTHUNDER may want to PM him since he's the guy for GoodAsh to work through to get off the probie list.

(thumbs u

Sounds good to me.

(thumbs u

Sounds good to me.

Does anyone have details regarding goodash and his previous problems

referenced a few posts up?

Goodbye.

I doubt you're going to see this, but sorry to hear about your problems.

Sadly, you've created problems for others though as a result of your actions. Like someone else said, all it would have taken is a quick PM to notify us. You've taken the time to post a couple of messages here, so why didn't you bother contacting those of us with whom you had a business arrangement? I missed some opportunities to sell those books to some other people, and I could use the money, hence the reason I put the books up for sale. Another boardie even spent the money they were expecting to receive from you, and now they are in a bind...

I'm still giving you 24 hours to pay up, or at least contact me. We're all human beings here and can sympathize with you. All we expect is some common courtesy in return.

I hope you and your family pull through your problems. :wishluck:

Just asking but is probation list only for Board public transactions or also includes transactions made through PM in the Forum ?

My understanding is that it includes PM transactions. Further, I think any transaction with a basis here is eligible (the genesis for a number of complaints against Russ/Comic Supply...you advertise here, drive people to your site then rip them off).