• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

39 posts in this topic

This is a real Canadian Woman...my wife...born and raised in British Columbia...we met on eHarmony believe it or not.

She's a doll! I married a yooper (from Michigan's Upper Peninsula), kinda Canada Lite. We're very seriously considering a B.C. vacation. Any suggestions?

This is a real Canadian Woman...my wife...born and raised in British Columbia...we met on eHarmony believe it or not.

She's a doll! I married a yooper (from Michigan's Upper Peninsula), kinda Canada Lite. We're very seriously considering a B.C. vacation. Any suggestions?

There are so many places in BC, I couldn't begin to suggest just one...I will have to ask my wife...she is the expert.

Ahhh....fond memories of Canada day...IN CANADA......since yesterday was our anniversary and we honeymooned in Victoria. We woke up the next day to bagpipes and then a fireworks show and thought it was all for us. Heh heh.....we didn't know it was Canada Day. We stayed at the Empress btw.....right on the harbor. Very cool :banana:

lol! I love that there are three threads for this!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

:banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana:

No just got a little annoyed that I post a thread early this morning and it gets moved to the water cooler. Funny how these threads from the last four to five years got posted here without being moved?

Apparently no one wants to explain what is so different about this year?

For my friends to the North

With the exception of Justin Bieber, we thank you for everything you contribute.

For Americans: A Few Things About Canada

Americans Should Watch

For the Funny: William Shatner: I Am Canadian

For Some Music