• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #11 low grade and affordable!

23 posts in this topic

Usual terms: PayPal ok but must be E-check option. Personal check or money order is fine too! Shipping on me; insurance is up to the buyer. PM's always welcome but :takeit: here on the thread rules.

Batman #11 FAIR/GOOD with OW pages. Tape on spine and several pages near spine. Classic Joker cover. Decent looking low grade copy! Only $399!!

batman1115owtapespineandsevpagesrea.jpg

sorry gang; I will get back cover scans up in the morning. :sorry: There have been some questions about the pages that came loose and were taped back in. They were not separated due to brittleness; quite the contrary as the paper is nice and off-white. They just came loose from the staple and were taped back in near the spine/margin area. And the tape on the spine of course. If you don't mind the tape, it's a nice/solid low grade copy with decent paper quality. Hope this helps!

Back cover scan will be posted in the AM! (thumbs u

Here's some additional info that I just PM'd to kryptospidey....thought I should share this with everyone to be fair...and the book is still available! Couple of PM offers but I am firm on the $399! :sorry:

front cover is attached at the top staple, bottom staple is detached but reinforced with tape. For that matter the whole spine has magic tape. The CF wrap and 2 adjoining wraps came loose and are taped back in near the spine. A couple other wraps also are reinforced with tape. Back cover is clean with a couple pieces of magic tape wrapped around from the tape job on the spine. Actually, the book is very structurally sound and would be an awesome resto candidate if that's your bag. I prefer to keep it as a very solid low grade reader with decent paper!

Usual terms: PayPal ok but must be E-check option. Personal check or money order is fine too! Shipping on me; insurance is up to the buyer. PM's always welcome but :takeit: here on the thread rules.

Batman #11 FAIR/GOOD with OW pages. Tape on spine and several pages near spine. Classic Joker cover. Decent looking low grade copy! Only $399!!

:takeit: if shipping is included

Way to go Schommy!!

Way to go Schommy!!

Just don't tell anyone I bought a DC....not good for my rep

Way to go Schommy!!

:applause:

Nice buy!

Way to go Schommy!!

:applause:

Nice buy!

I think so, yet still I will deny buying it forever...lol