• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Keys, Please. ALL SOLD - THREAD CLOSED

67 posts in this topic

lol...It's a scene where Rick is talking to the Hulk (who has been taken over by an alien) and he asks the Hulk why he doesnt remember him; that he is the one who always helps him change back to Dr. Donald Blake (instead of Dr.Bruce Banner)when he needs to.

This thread is really moving nicely! Thanks mover! (thumbs u

Now if I can just get an offer on that FF#12........

That's one of the best books in Marvel's stable from the early years. Next to the big keys I think it's the one of the coolest books Marvel put out and one of my faves of all time.

R.

This thread is really moving nicely! Thanks mover! (thumbs u

Now if I can just get an offer on that FF#12........

That's one of the best books in Marvel's stable from the early years. Next to the big keys I think it's the one of the coolest books Marvel put out and one of my faves of all time.

R.

I'm guessing you already have a copy Roy?

No. I had an 8.0 that I had to sell a few years back. I'm holding out for an "affordable" high grade copy one day. Just have too many things on the back burner right now.

:eek:

That book has so much going for it. The red/blue FF logo, three toes, four fingers on the Monsters, multi tone colors like only Marvel could do, presence, tension, cover to cover action. It is full on Marvel at it's finest. If I'm not mistaken it may also be the 3rd most expensive FF book in grade in the run trailing only #1 and #5.

Someone should come along soon. It's a whole lot of book for $500.

:wishluck:

No. I had an 8.0 that I had to sell a few years back. I'm holding out for an "affordable" high grade copy one day. Just have too many things on the back burner right now.

That book has so much going for it. The red/blue FF logo, three toes, four fingers on the Monsters, multi tone colors like only Marvel could do, presence, tension, cover to cover action. It is full on Marvel at it's finest. If I'm not mistaken it may also be the 3rd most expensive FF book in grade in the run trailing only #1 and #5.

Dayum Roy, I should have hired you as my PR guy for this thread. You make me want to buy my own books!

I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. Appeals to FF collectors, Hulk collectors and classic Marvel cover collectors. My vote for top 2 or 3 SA FF covers and stories.

Dayum Roy, I should have hired you as my PR guy for this thread. You make me want to buy my own books!

It IS still available :baiting::grin:

I'm not trying to sell it. I genuinely believe it's one of the greatest Marvel books ever made. It really is one of the best books of the Silver Age.

Think about it: 1st Marvel crossover (ties with ASM #1), Classic battle issue, early Hulk app, the list goes on and on. Then look around and see what you can buy for the same money from 1975 and onwards. Nothing really compares IMO. Just putting a little perspective on things.

Having said that...good luck.

:grin:

I'm not trying to sell it. I genuinely believe it's one of the greatest Marvel books ever made. It really is one of the best books of the Silver Age.

Think about it: 1st Marvel crossover (ties with ASM #1), Classic battle issue, early Hulk app, the list goes on and on. Then look around and see what you can buy for the same money from 1975 and onwards. Nothing really compares IMO. Just putting a little perspective on things.

Having said that...good luck.

:grin:

Not to mention that the OSPG value of this book has just been skyrocketing over the past several years. I wish I had the figures in front of me, but FF 12 has got to be one of the best SA investments you can find.

And, of course, it's an awesome book!