• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade CGCs and key issues For Sale

121 posts in this topic

damn. how big is your bill? :sick:

Pretty big. I bought a grail of mine which I'm pretty excited about. But now I'm supposed to actually pay for it which is less exciting! :cry:

Daredevil 8 CGC 9.4 NM CR/OW Asking $550

This is my old copy and the colors really pop more than those scans show.

Adam, PM me if you want me to take this scan down, but I thought it showed the colors better.

RAD68B7B2009222_141019.jpg

Thanks for the scan! My scanner has been making books in general show up really faded lately. (And creating imaginary lines on some too) It might be time for me to invest in a new scanner. (Again)

Up next: One of the first 10 Superman comics, in a 9.0, with white pages. 1st bald luthor.

Superman 10 CGC 9.0 VF/NM White pages

GPA has only one non-pedigree 9.0 sale listed for $4929 in '07. The rockford 9.0 sold for $5350 in '08.

Asking $4750

Superman10.jpg

Superman10back.jpg

Up next: One of the first 10 Superman comics, in a 9.0, with white pages. 1st bald luthor.

Superman 10 CGC 9.0 VF/NM White pages

GPA has only one non-pedigree 9.0 sale listed for $4929 in '07. The rockford 9.0 sold for $5350 in '08.

Asking $4750

Superman10.jpg

Superman10back.jpg

Only a $1 for a Krypto-Ray Gun! :cloud9: