• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade CGCs and key issues For Sale

121 posts in this topic

Thats it for now. I'll post some more later tonight. In the meantime anyone who buys 2 or more books in this thread I'll throw in a free silver/bronze age CGCed book.

(worship) So many fantastic comics. Great sales thread!
A virgin! Adam ahs some very impressive sales threads. The All-Star and the fundraiser were my favorites.

Adam, ever find me any Tecs?

Found a few Batmans. No tecs yet that I think you'd be interested in. Just a few raw low grade ones. :sorry:

:gossip:

Pat, I think he's bluffing about low grades as the only low grades I can recall him listing are ones like that Showcase 4. Windowshopping in threads like this is like going into Tiffany's--only on special occasions do we get to buy. :)

Seriously, great looking set of books here--particularly that Showcase 4 (thumbs u

Just a quick thought. Lots of nice books not selling. I think the cream pages on some are killing interest as is any obvious off centered cut books. The ones that have white pages like the DD 13 should have sold. As I look here and other places it's becoming clear that page quality is becoming huge as is centering. I see 9.4 Marvels with white pages selling for significantly more than even ow/w. As time goes on I think Silver Age books 9.0 and above with cream pages are going to have to be discounted to sell.

Just a thought

keith contarino

Tales to Astonish 44 CGC 7.0 F/VF Off-white (origin and 1st app of The Wasp)

12 month GPA average = $352

Asking $299

TalestoAstonish44.jpg

TalestoAstonish44back.jpg

:cloud9:

I actually had a really nice 17 CGC 9.6 but I sold it on eBay a few weeks ago. I have a raw copy around here somewhere but I dont think I remember it being better than 8.0-9.0.
(thumbs u

Amazing Spider-man 90 CGC 9.2 NM- WHITE pages (death of Capt Stacy) $199

ASM90CGC92.jpg

:takeit:

Tales to Astonish 44 CGC 7.0 F/VF Off-white (origin and 1st app of The Wasp)

12 month GPA average = $352

Asking $299

TalestoAstonish44.jpg

TalestoAstonish44back.jpg

:cloud9:

Damn, if this had come to sale a day sooner, I would have gone for it. :juggle:

(worship) So many fantastic comics. Great sales thread!
A virgin! Adam ahs some very impressive sales threads. The All-Star and the fundraiser were my favorites.

Adam, ever find me any Tecs?

Found a few Batmans. No tecs yet that I think you'd be interested in. Just a few raw low grade ones. :sorry:

:gossip:

Pat, I think he's bluffing about low grades as the only low grades I can recall him listing are ones like that Showcase 4. Windowshopping in threads like this is like going into Tiffany's--only on special occasions do we get to buy. :)

Seriously, great looking set of books here--particularly that Showcase 4 (thumbs u

I agree.

Adam, if you have a master list of Tecs? Or if you want I can PM you requirements for my set. But low grade GA is generally fine.