• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A thread that started as one thing and quickly turned into something else.

164 posts in this topic

You guys don't even refute what I say, you just go on talking.

I think it was PitBoss who refuted something. Apparently, he has still not been paid back.

I won't mention the snarky comment you made earlier in the thread...-slym

Nah, he was. He's just... well I don't know, but he was or he'd have a lot more to say then one little comment.

I can't believe I'm seeing this - Connor, what the hell are you doing?

Junkenstein did you a gigantic favor by bailing you out of your own self-inflicted mess recently and this is how you repay him? By pretending that he was in any way the cause of your little trip to the probation list hall of shame?

That is seriously screwed up.

I NEVER said he was the cause of my probation listing. I said he put up the :takeit: and when he paid for the item, I sent it. No bailing anyone out at all.

That is so odd. Because I could have sworn that Junkenstein posted something about someone named CAP_Freak who had taken $100 of his money & never sent him anything.

Oh, wait, here it is

I think it was PitBoss who refuted something. Apparently, he has still not been paid back.

Nah, he was. He's just... well I don't know, but he was or he'd have a lot more to say then one little comment.

Junkenstein did you a gigantic favor by bailing you out of your own self-inflicted mess recently and this is how you repay him? By pretending that he was in any way the cause of your little trip to the probation list hall of shame?

I NEVER said he was the cause of my probation listing. I said he put up the :takeit: and when he paid for the item, I sent it. No bailing anyone out at all.

That is so odd. Because I could have sworn that Junkenstein posted something about someone named CAP_Freak who had taken $100 of his money & never sent him anything.

Oh, wait, here it is

That was half of the payment. You finish paying for the book and then you get the book.

Oh, wait, here it is

That was half of the payment. You finish paying for the book and then you get the book.

Your tone confuses me. What standing do you believe you have in this hobby or on this board to lecture any of us?

And is this the line of thinking you followed "You finish paying for the book and then you get the book" on all those folks that you never shipped anything to and had to be called on the carpet to eventually refund their cash?

They paid for their books, and they didn't get them.

Your overall attitude and tone continue to prove your detractor's points. They don't have to say a word, you are doing it for them.

I suggest you change your sig line to Veni, Vidi, Vexi.

C

OK I give up.

Good job Junkenstein bailed him out. Oops sorry.

No one bailed anyone out. Unless bailing out is code for paying for a book you :takeit:

funny how that is brought up when you had no intention of sending the book out at all until all of us had disputes going at the same time. you'll never get it little boy, you always honor a deal, unless you and your "invincible" tude like being on the receiving end of scorn and absolute anger.

so it takes some stones to put up a comment insinuating that I WAS THE PROBLEM with the deal when it was YOU is quite laughable.

you never will admit to any wrongdoing, it'll always be someone else that is to blame.....never yours.

j

OK I give up.

No one bailed anyone out. Unless bailing out is code for paying for a book you :takeit:

funny how that is brought up when you had no intention of sending the book out at all until all of us had disputes going at the same time. you'll never get it little boy, you always honor a deal, unless you and your "invincible" tude like being on the receiving end of scorn and absolute anger.

so it takes some stones to put up a comment insinuating that I WAS THE PROBLEM with the deal when it was YOU is quite laughable.

you never will admit to any wrongdoing, it'll always be someone else that is to blame.....never yours.

j

I have a 23 year old son who's just the same way. Nothing is EVER his fault. It's always what everybody else does to him. Sorry to say it but I just see very few young people nowadays who even remotely have any accountability or respect for anyone around them. The good ones are as few and far between as an AF#15 in 9.4. It's always a ME-ME-ME attitude. :sumo:

Oh, wait, here it is

At that time, Conner, you were placed on the probation thread for MULTIPLE violations. Junkenstein99 brought up the fact that he still owed for half on a book from you, but was worried if he paid you he would become your next victim. He ended up paying you so you could pay off your other victims, which is still in question. YOU NEED TO PAY EVERYONE BACK & THEN POST AN APOLOGY TO THE BOARDS, IN COMICS GENERAL, FOR YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. Until that is accomplished, you deserve every bit of pile-on you get.

OK I give up.

j

I have a 23 year old son who's just the same way. Nothing is EVER his fault. It's always what everybody else does to him. Sorry to say it but I just see very few young people nowadays who even remotely have any accountability or respect for anyone around them. The good ones are as few and far between as an AF#15 in 9.4. It's always a ME-ME-ME attitude. :sumo:

100% True...

OK I give up.

j

100% True...

200% True

YOU NEED TO PAY EVERYONE BACK & THEN POST AN APOLOGY TO THE BOARDS, IN COMICS GENERAL, FOR YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. Until that is accomplished, you deserve every bit of pile-on you get.

(thumbs u Agreed!

YOU NEED TO PAY EVERYONE BACK & THEN POST AN APOLOGY TO THE BOARDS, IN COMICS GENERAL, FOR YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. Until that is accomplished, you deserve every bit of pile-on you get.
(thumbs u Agreed!

Totally!

This isn't a game where you hit reset every time the tough parts come up as it takes more effort than you are willing to invest.

I'd take the above suggestion very serious, as a few of us recommended this approach to you. It's that troubling what was done, and especially the responses later.

Getting back to what this thread seemingly was about.. :grin:

ewok10.jpg

:P

I tried (shrug)

I tried (shrug)

I respect what you were doing, but the situation isn't going to disappear any time soon.

Did you draw that, as it is a funny concept?

YOur the second person who thought that so I wish I had! No, I got it from here and thought it was funny!