• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there HUGE stashes of High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA 9.8+?

Do you think their are HUGE stashes of "raw" High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA from 1980-90 9.8+ that still need to be graded by CGC? See above for definition of HUGE Stashes before an  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think their are HUGE stashes of "raw" High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA from 1980-90 9.8+ that still need to be graded by CGC? See above for definition of HUGE Stashes before an

161 posts in this topic

I will glady leave these forums if you send a sealed case (or unopend Diamond box) that you claim to have and have them all come back CGC'd 10.0.

Strike TWO!!!! makepoint.gif

I'm sure it won't be a surprise when he sees it. You keep calling people "Barney Franks" and "Nancys" enough times, and of course the mods will slam you. What did he get the first strike for? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sure, I'd miss him. He makes for great entertainment sometimes. But, you can't keep bashing others on here and expect to get away with it either. This is supposed to be a forum for collectibles, not "Celebrity Death Match". That's why I don't get involved at all in the political discussions here. It makes for animosity that spills over into the comic forums,as you can see by the MMMarvel vs Shadroch conflict.

It's not really a bad name(it could be a lot worse), butI don't like it. And I've been told very often "it dosen't suit me". I don't know what does, but Andrew isn't it.

my middle name is Andrew . . . .

DAM

I never realized "DAM" was your initials..... foreheadslap.gif

sign-offtopic.gif You coming back to Toronto for the next con?

thumbsup2.gif Definitely looking forward to Toronoto in June. Well worth the trip for one and all,

DAM

You're not happy about this, are you now JC?....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I expected the third strike to come shortly after the second. Once that 2nd strike came, you knew he was going to lash out angrily. We can disagree on here all day long and never get one strike. Once you start with the name calling though, you're gonna get hammered.

Alone, MMMarvel's last remark wouldn't amounted to a strike. But obviously, the mods just jumped on the first chance they got (or someone reported him right away), when he began, because you knew where it was going to lead again.

Alone Mmmarvel last comment was a homophobic offensive slur.....

You're not happy about this, are you now JC?....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the Mods figured out what was going on, and that MMMarvel was a set ID with the express purpose of baiting myself and other like-minded board members into flamewars, along with promoting the viewpoint that the original board member wanted to see put forward.