• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there HUGE stashes of High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA 9.8+?

Do you think their are HUGE stashes of "raw" High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA from 1980-90 9.8+ that still need to be graded by CGC? See above for definition of HUGE Stashes before an  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think their are HUGE stashes of "raw" High Grade GA 9.0+, SA 9.4+, BA 9.4-9.6+, key MA from 1980-90 9.8+ that still need to be graded by CGC? See above for definition of HUGE Stashes before an

161 posts in this topic

Well spotted. No I removed it - you can't edit polls only delete them. New link

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=364591&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Just to complete the fun, not only will I not post on this thread, but I shall completely ignore it and never read it. That way, when I get flamed, I won't even know about it. cloud9.gif

Well,at least we now know the number of shills Marvel has.

thumbsup2.gif

Four and counting...

PROVE it. Lets see if we can get the mods to check out who has any shills between you and me. Whoever has shills should be banished.

What is that old saying.....

Don't have shills,never did. With my unique spelling skills,how long could a shill go undetected?

Wasn't referring to you. Was referring to MMMarvel/Marvelous who you had referred to re: shill id. And for the record, I have no shills either. I would never sink that low. gossip.gif