• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only character strong enough to lift THORS hammer......

27 posts in this topic

Flee is going to rip you apart with those pics.

I've never known Flee to bother with us lower tier guys. He's more the Greggy, Detective27kid, Doc Watson, Nik or Mr.Bedrock kind of guy (shrug)

I've never known Flee to bother with us lower tier guys. He's more the Greggy, Detective27kid, Doc Watson, Nik or Mr.Bedrock kind of guy (shrug)

Oh dear. Death warrant.

:foryou:

Oh dear. Death warrant.

lol

I thought Bill was in posession of the hammer -- did you get it away from him -- you`ll notice he smote Harley with it just seconds after taking posession -- and Harley was only an innocent bystander

heroescon023.jpg

heroescon026.jpg

Oh dear. Death warrant.

I agree....a please, oh please don't throw me in the briar patch if there ever was one. Nice knowing you. :baiting:

You doth protest too much. Get him Flee.

Which LCS is that Mike? Looks great.

Its here in Eugene Oregon. Nice guy.... name is Darrel......been a comic shop owner forever......does not post on these forums however. :(

Its here in Eugene Oregon. Nice guy.... name is Darrel......been a comic shop owner forever......does not post on these forums however. :(

Darrel Grimes?