• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wouldja believe . . . I missed you jokers!

22 posts in this topic

Self-imposed exile? Unexplained leave-of-absence? Driven away by pressing threads?

Naaaahhhh, just haven't posted here in about 3 months, that's all :o

How's everyone doin?

Vince still kicking around, or he get booted again?

I see you didn't invest any of that free time looking for an avatar that doesn't contribute to epileptic seizures.

Lighten up, Francis! :sumo:

:roflmao:

I see you didn't invest any of that free time looking for an avatar that doesn't contribute to epileptic seizures.

Pipe down, Robert. Doug knows I'm just kidding. And Rick, that's about enough outta you as well, young man. Shave that head yet?

Pipe down, Robert. Doug knows I'm just kidding. And Rick, that's about enough outta you as well, young man. Shave that head yet?

What's up, Doc? :hi:

gotta keep something up there to absorb the sweat... was 107 inside my warehouse today... doh!

gotta keep something up there to absorb the sweat... was 107 inside my warehouse today... doh!

Do you subject comics to that kind of heat? :whistle:

Self-imposed exile? Unexplained leave-of-absence? Driven away by pressing threads?

Naaaahhhh, just haven't posted here in about 3 months, that's all :o

How's everyone doin?

Vince still kicking around, or he get booted again?

Who_Are_You_album_cover.JPG