• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Completely revealed

59 posts in this topic

Your combatativeness is not so much in what either of you say, it's what either of you don't say. Snizzen doesn't seem to see the honor in your attempt to protect other collectors, and you don't seem to seem to see the honor in his remaining objective.

Adults, especially males, often get into this mode of debate where they're out to prove each other wrong and the truth takes a back seat to ego. Since I don't really see either one of you attempting to get at the common ground you share to end the debate, it's obvious you're both in that mode where you're arguing for the sake of argument. Snizzen isn't provoking as much as you are, but the fact that he keeps responding to your barbs exhibits a bit of ego on his part. Same goes for you; if you really want to let it end, then let it end. Stop responding.

Every response is a blow...you both want to have the last word and parry the other's blow. Letting it end or coming to terms would exhibit a degree of objectivity.

"I did NOT provoke him. He provoked me"

Can you see how this doesn’t matter? It's over. You pulled it out and measured it, he pulled his out and measured it. The problem is that he measured in inches and you measured in centimeters and neither one of you knows how to convert one to the other so you're both convinced you're bigger then the other guy. Put the ruler down, put your thing back in your pants and be happy it hasen't been cut off during the argument..

I've posted a bunch of personal info over the course of a few hundreds threads, including a really goofy picture of me posing semi-dramatically wearing a Magneto helmet. Why don't you start the bios off with yourself, Steve? You're the big rockstar BMOC innovator-of-vintage-comics-collecting guy we all want to hear about. cool.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

MOS;

There is a thread for bios up, hop over there and post something about yourself. It certainly could not be more boring than mine. I mean come on, "I watch Disney on Sunday nights", is hardly on the bleeding edge. I look forward to hearing more about you.

Phil

" Why don't you start the bios off with yourself, Steve? You're the big rockstar BMOC innovator-of-vintage-comics-collecting guy we all want to hear about."

James,

Very funny tongue.gif I will work up my bio this weekend but believe me, it is very boring. The only thing interesting about me is my job, but since I want to know about everyone else, I guess it's fair that I do the same. I will it post Monday.