• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

My guess is that 5.0s top out around the $3500 mark when the hype hits so there is a bit, but not a lot, of room left. I would not be surprised to see the next 5.0 sell for closer to $2500, to be honest, as we need a short term correction in prices. My guess is that a lot of the rise in prices was due to us boardies speculating or rushing out to land copies for our collections.

for a small fee, I will be happy to let folks know where the SC 22 pricing is going :insane:

Or, I can just post your thoughts from the PMs here for free..... :baiting:

You 2 are manipulating the SC#22 market :baiting:

Keep the price rising :grin:

actually, my initial thoughts from 3 months were dead on hm

however, like any market that moves, so do my thoughts on pricing... so NO one has my current thoughts but me lol

for a small fee, I will be happy to let folks know where the SC 22 pricing is going :insane:

Or, I can just post your thoughts from the PMs here for free..... :baiting:

You 2 are manipulating the SC#22 market :baiting:

Keep the price rising :grin:

Showcase #22 is old news now. I am moving onto greener pastures now for the manipulation game. :devil:

Wherever your thoughts carry you to marketwise, just don´t bid on the book in the Nov.HA auction you know I´m interested :baiting:

:foryou:

There is a SC 22 in the Nov HA auction?

Nah, the copies I already have are enough for now. Just a GA comic :baiting:

we might have a new 8.5 or 9.0 hitting the census soon... full disclosure, this book has had the hell squashed out of it lol but it was a solid VF maybe better any way...

"scan please" you say (tsk)

we might have a new 8.5 or 9.0 hitting the census soon... full disclosure, this book has had the hell squashed out of it lol but it was a solid VF maybe better any way...

"scan please" you say (tsk)

Bring her on out..let's see it. .If it's a 9.0 :wishluck: value at least 50k :headbang: