• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

They better make a few movies. I just don't hope they switch each movie with a new GL each time and should just build on 1. I don't mind cameo's of GL's though. I'm just waiting for the SC 22 9.2 to pop up to see what the baby will sell for so I can drool over it. :) Someone has to have one out there?

Rick is already on it :gossip:

They better make a few movies. I just don't hope they switch each movie with a new GL each time and should just build on 1. I don't mind cameo's of GL's though. I'm just waiting for the SC 22 9.2 to pop up to see what the baby will sell for so I can drool over it. :) Someone has to have one out there?

Rick is already on it :gossip:

hm

Wow an actual auction on what used to be an auction site, this a true rarity these days...

Note the small print under the current bid "Reserve price not met" :gossip:

Whether it is sold or not, it should give an idea of the current gap between buyer and seller. And yes I know it's a reserve auction, that doesn't mean it isn't an auction...

Whether it is sold or not, it should give an idea of the current gap between buyer and seller. And yes I know it's a reserve auction, that doesn't mean it isn't an auction...

True.

I say bid it up till we find out the reserve. :insane:

You go first :baiting:

lol

With all due respect to the owner, this particular copy has terrible eye appeal.

Lots of color rub and dirt. I suspect the BC is worse as it is not availabe.

Terrible scan for an expensive book.

Edited by bomber-bob

With all due respect to the owner, this particular copy has terrible eye appeal.

Lots of color rub and dirt. I suspect the BC is worse as it is not availabe.

Terrible scan for an expensive book.

The large date marking is a minus for this copy. The poor scan does weakens the eye appeal. The pages does look a bit tan on the edges. Maybe we can ask for a better scan to determine the overall copy. The seller did mention it's rare above a 6.0...I wonder if the seller is reading the SC22 club thread. hm