• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Never understood why Comiclink keeps sold books posted for so long hm

Poor man's GPA, I ain't complaining

exactly, i don't understand why this should bother anyone. Clink data isn't compiled by GPA. more info = more informed buying/selling.

I want to give a big congratulate to all the new Showcase 22 and 23 holders. :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Sure proud of mine...waited a lifetime for this puppy. :banana:

Congrats Pee-Wee!!! :applause: That's a fabulous book you picked up!

I want to give a big congratulate to all the new Showcase 22 and 23 holders. :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congrats Pee-Wee!!! :applause: That's a fabulous book you picked up!

112293.jpg

BIG...BIG...congrats Brannon. Such a rare and Lovely book. :luhv: Definitely well worth the wait. My measly 6.0 WP's was waiting for an adoption. :cry::jokealert:

Showcase 22 has the potential to be the top contender as being the #1 SA DC.

Again...I'm very happy for you! :applause:

SC 22 won't replace SC 4 as #1, but I think it has firmly planted itself as a solid 2...congrats PW...if you have to sell your af15 to pay for this, lmk :baiting:

SC 22 won't replace SC 4 as #1, but I think it has firmly planted itself as a solid 2...congrats PW...if you have to sell your af15 to pay for this, lmk :baiting:

Contender and potential...give us some hope :baiting:

SC 4 is on the way back into folks hearts... SC22 and BB 28 are GREAT, but SC 4 is still "the" book that started it all... that said, I congratulate all you owners :cry:

Contender and potential...give us some hope :baiting:

SC 4 is on the way back into folks hearts... SC22 and BB 28 are GREAT, but SC 4 is still "the" book that started it all... that said, I congratulate all you owners :cry:

I know the odds are 10 to 1 and 4 to 1 in 7.5+. Come join the fun Gator and add a SC22....though you had own more SC22's than anyone else.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

HOLY COW!

:o

Thank you all so much.

And esp my spouse for her understanding this "hard to understand" passion and hobby. Gosh, I have alot to be thankful for. And I always take care of the fam first.

:cloud9:

Whoa!

Congrats! :applause:

Interestingly, I think the $100K sale of the 9.2 Showcase 4 clearly re-established the traditional pecking order, as that implies a value of $50K for a 9.0 copy, just about the same as a 9.0 Showcase 22. But while a 9.0 Showcase 22 is top of the census (albeit tied with 2 others), a 9.0 Showcase 4 is only 4th in the census.

Interestingly, I think the $100K sale of the 9.2 Showcase 4 clearly re-established the traditional pecking order, as that implies a value of $50K for a 9.0 copy, just about the same as a 9.0 Showcase 22. But while a 9.0 Showcase 22 is top of the census (albeit tied with 2 others), a 9.0 Showcase 4 is only 4th in the census.

That may be true to a certain point Tim. Just watch what happen to the bidding war on the SC23 in 9.2 $14K...when a SC22 9.2...watch out. Two SC22 has sold over $50K and I bet there a at least a few buyer willing to take it up the $100K mark. I didn't pursue the SC22 9.0 because worrying a 9.2 to may show up. :blahblah:

Edited by showcase22gr1959