• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

My ticket to the club! It may be a very low grade book, but I think it presents better than 1.0 IMO and has off-white pages, regardless I'm just happy to own a copy of this great book :cloud9:

scan0001-2.jpg

Its a nice book it and showcase 4 are the only DC SA books I think I would want to own. I had you beat also with a .5 though I just sold mine recently so I am on the hunt again. Probably for a 2.0-3.0 copy.

My ticket to the club! It may be a very low grade book, but I think it presents better than 1.0 IMO and has off-white pages, regardless I'm just happy to own a copy of this great book :cloud9:

scan0001-2.jpg

Welcome to the Club! Congrats to the buyer and seller. :applause::applause:

Thank you guys!
It has Off White pages,you know how hard it is to get OW pages on this book? I think there is only 10-12 total in any grade,the showcase master may enlighten us as to the total count but it's low for sure.

Here's my take of the approximate percentage for Showcase 22 PQ. :)

< 2% White pages

5% Off-White to White pages

20% Off-White pages

60% Cream to Off-White pages

13% Various: Cream pages, Light-Tan to Cream pages, Slightly Brittle pages and Brittle pages.

Thank you guys!
It has Off White pages,you know how hard it is to get OW pages on this book? I think there is only 10-12 total in any grade,the showcase master may enlighten us as to the total count but it's low for sure.

Here's my take of the approximate percentage for Showcase 22 PQ. :)

< 2% White pages

5% Off-White to White pages

20% Off-White pages

60% Cream to Off-White pages

13% Various: Cream pages, Light-Tan to Cream pages, Slightly Brittle pages and Brittle pages.

Those numbers are amazing,glad I'm in the 5%. :headbang:

Here's mine. Too nice to take out of the bag. Note that there are folds and light reflection from the mylite in the mylar bag. I've had it 25 yrs or so. Enjoy!

Great looking book there, but please take it out of that wrinkle-factory of a bag it's in :grin:

I've had books end up with an imprint from heavily wrinkled bags. Congrads!

So there are some higher grade 22's out there. Any thoughts to FMV and how these books stand vs. the number on the label.

Comic Link:

RAD76BF8201238_164144.jpg

Ebay:

$(KGrHqZHJCYE9sgYCL1LBPcUgEN1Fg~~60_57.JPG

Roy's :luhv:

$(KGrHqNHJBcE-dPs9M,cBPnwQOzKZ!~~60_57.JPG