• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Those are cool 22s you got DK. Love that WP'er and the 7.5 ! :applause:

Thanks PW! Your copy looks great as well! Congrats! :applause: I feel this book is undervalued and would likely see a price correction someday (thumbs u

It will. 22 is always a key thru thick and thin. (thumbs u

You guys with your white pages are giving me shrinkage issues :blush:

These PQ's are nice...As I recall there are six SC22 in white pages. :baiting:

I long to own a white pager :insane:

Someday maybe . . . nice books fellas! :headbang:

I think I know where five of them resides if you need assistance. ;)

Very nice pair Brian! The 7.5 you have is the second highest PQ for any Showcase 22 in 7.5+. :applause::applause:

Thanks Richard :grin: What grade is the highest page quality copy? I couldn't resist the white and off-white paged SC 22 book. I just needed to have it lol

Unfortunately 7.5 WP is the highest PQ in 7.5+. For a matter of fact, 8.0+ highest PQ is only OW by CGC standards. (thumbs u

Very nice pair Brian! The 7.5 you have is the second highest PQ for any Showcase 22 in 7.5+. :applause::applause:

Thanks Richard :grin: What grade is the highest page quality copy? I couldn't resist the white and off-white paged SC 22 book. I just needed to have it lol

Unfortunately 7.5 WP is the highest PQ in 7.5+. For a matter of fact, 8.0+ highest PQ is only OW by CGC standards. (thumbs u

Ah very good to know Rich! I didn't even know that I have the 2nd highest PQ for this book :cool:

Ah very good to know Rich! I didn't even know that I have the 2nd highest PQ for this book :cool:

You should cherished that book, it's a keeper. :cool:

Not in the budget right now unfortunately, so my OW copy will have to do. :eyeroll:

Not in the budget right now unfortunately, so my OW copy will have to do. :eyeroll:

What be the grades of dem der white pagers?

Oh I def. will :cloud9:

Oh I def. will :cloud9:

(worship)

Like an off white copy is a bad thing. :whistle:

Like an off white copy is a bad thing. :whistle:

True lol

I'm getting sick of not being in this club. I think I have been searching for the right copy of this book for a year but have not pulled the trigger yet. :sorry:

Least you will be really happy when you pull the trigger as it will be a copy that meets your needs/wants. then you can :whee:

Exactly. I pulled the trigger to early on some other keys I have when they were not exactly what I wanted early in my collecting. At this point any book I buy that is going to cost me $1k+ is going to be the EXACT book I want.

Edited by NinjaSealed

Exactly. I pulled the trigger to early on some other keys I have when they were not exactly what I wanted early in my collecting. At this point any book I buy that is going to cost me $1k+ is going to be the EXACT book I want.

I'm all about quality over quantity,make sure a desired book is the best you can afford.I personally hate to play the upgrade game.