• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

My newest and current keeper copy, the best combo of wrap/PQ/gloss etc I have ever held in my hand from the couple dozen copies or so I have seen in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.

940AEB5B-7A01-44AE-A63D-C0860DC75D6E_zpsvvc5ghdm.jpg

Unpressed, probably goes at least 5.0 on a straight resub under current standards(maybe even 5.5.)

My newest and current keeper copy, the best combo of wrap/PQ/gloss etc I have ever held in my hand from the couple dozen copies or so I have seen in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Unpressed, probably goes at least 5.0 on a straight resub under current standards(maybe even 5.5.)

I've got a 4.5 as well with great PQ,centering is on point,just a beautiful book in my opinion.Show2245.jpg

I've got a 4.5 as well with great PQ,centering is on point,just a beautiful book in my opinion.Show2245.jpg

I've seen it in the sig, didn't know how sweet it looked full size. :cloud9:

:o

Thanks everyone for the really nice comments regarding the SC22 WP'S. It's pleasant to have new members here. I believe Oakman's OW/W was from our Gator the man.

Rick really hooked me up! Really every transaction we've ever had has been awesome.I could never say a bad word for Rick. :cloud9:

2 full points have happened twice on mega keys for me. I have a feeling this is a 2 point jump after a press. It has to have some major back cover defects to hold it down.