• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Here I thought that Showcase 22 was the second most important book of the Silver Age but it's evidently not even going to make it to the top five in the polling currently being conducted on this august board. I'm wondering now whether the opinions expressed in this thread may have been the major contributing factor behind my misapprehension or whether I should blame other environmental factors? Was I sorely deceived by the commentary here or was I labouring under a delusion all along which has only now come to light?

(shrug)

Edited by Hepcat

Zounds! You say there's a plague of zombies on this board? What then can we few with thinking minds do to combat this dreadful menace? Should we write to our elected representatives?

hm

Edited by Hepcat

Zounds! You say there's a plague of zombies on this board? What then can we few with thinking minds do to combat this dreadful menace? Should we write to our elected representatives?

hm

Take solace the "zombies" don't eat DC's and drive the prices higher.

Well in all fairness, Marvel did pretty much rule the SA and bring comics back to the forefront of pop culture.

I have to agree. It also made for a great rivalry between collectors of the brands :slapfight:

I remember long debates on whether Superman could lick Hulk :preach:

hm

Take solace the "zombies" don't eat DC's and drive the prices higher.

Now that's putting things in proper perspective.

(thumbs u

Has anybody noticed if there are any new trailers for the movie?

Hi george :hi:

In a word, nope (shrug)

Hey Bob :hi:

Always great to see you.

Ditto buddy!

Haven't seen you in a while :grin:

Not too often, you will see a 5.0+ for sale. Around one out of three Showcase 22 are miswrapped, so I wouldn't value it less. The miswrapped "Savannah" copy didn't seem to bother the buyer. Here's a well structure copy, better than normal PQ and well centered...not for sale.

]DC-260-75B0C24.jpg

Edited by showcase22gr1959