• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

I would have loved to bid on that Showcase 22. The only trouble is I didn't know the auction was going on. I'm a small player and not worthy of a Heritage catalog or even a mailing. Maybe Heritage should spend a little of their fee money and promote the auctions better.

A few sales on HA today:

Showcase 22 7.0 OW with writing on back cover $4780

Showcase 22 6.0 OW/W $3107

Showcase 22 5.0 CRM/W $1971.75

I paid a tad bit more for a 4.5 OW/W than that,oh well as long as I have one. (thumbs u

Being a long time holder just like you oakman. To all the long time holders. :headbang:

A few sales on HA today:

I paid a tad bit more for a 4.5 OW/W than that,oh well as long as I have one. (thumbs u

Being a long time holder just like you oakman. To all the long time holders. :headbang:

:headbang:

The writing on the back cover on the 7.0 was the culprit.

I sold a 7.0 on eBay at auction for over $6K just recently.

If you're filter81, then that was me. Nice to meet ya. :)

Close. It was my book, Adam (filter81) auctioned it off for me.

:foryou:

So you're the winning bidder? Congrats.

A few sales on HA today:

:headbang: I bought mine to own it, not to sell it.

A few sales on HA today:

I guess everyone has their price,but unless it's stupid money I won't be selling any books from my collection. :headbang:

A few sales on HA today:

I guess everyone has their price,but unless it's stupid money I won't be selling any books from my collection. :headbang:

I'm happy for all of you, really. The caveat becomes when you buy an upgrade and try to sell your under copy.

I took a bath on the 5.0 copy I sold after I got a 6.0.

The moral is to always try to buy the best grade you can in the beginning.

Just picked up from the post office today :whee:

f5e962f4-2300-4d68-a95e-3c47d2b131e8_zps554c9ed2.jpg

Nice copy, love the page quality, looks like a keeper to me. (thumbs u

+1 I'm with bob on this (thumbs u welcome aboard

Just picked up from the post office today :whee:

f5e962f4-2300-4d68-a95e-3c47d2b131e8_zps554c9ed2.jpg

Nice,did you buy this from a board member? Since I'm pretty sure there are only two 4.5s with off white/white pages,and I have the other one.

Nice,did you buy this from a board member? Since I'm pretty sure there are only two 4.5s with off white/white pages,and I have the other one.

Well then I am in great company! Actually bought it raw from Harley. Truth be told I bought a lower grade one (probably around a 3.0) from him on time payments and when time came to ship he couldn't locate it so he found me an upgrade for no additional cost.

Frustrating at first but Harley made it right and it turned out better than I could have hoped.

Well then I am in great company! Actually bought it raw from Harley. Truth be told I bought a lower grade one (probably around a 3.0) from him on time payments and when time came to ship he couldn't locate it so he found me an upgrade for no additional cost.

Frustrating at first but Harley made it right and it turned out better than I could have hoped.

Wow! Very nice. :applause: So there are 3 ow/w 4.5's (worship)

Harley is a good dude,awesome pick up. :applause: