• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackest Night #1

563 posts in this topic

As a long time Spectre fan, I liked issue #51. GL Corps #45 was interesting, and it is nice to see the biggest GL of them all start to throw its weight around and play a bigger role. In any case, these issues were just the lull before the storm.

I am also curious to see who sucked the one "lantern power source" away at the end of the battle in GL #51.

Was re-reading my gl trades and a question came to mind. I believe it's been answered before, but in the sinestro corps special, how did John Stewart kill the sniper when lethal force hadn't been allowed yet?
hm

I pulled out my copy and had a look.

You don't actually see that little guy die. It doesn't say in the book "Ring Status Report. Lantern "so-and-so" of sector "whatever" deceased. So everything is cool in regards to the Lethal Force directive.

yeah. so all life started on earth, what a weak lie. The luthor thing is getting interesting, I also liked the flying monkey's from scarecrow.

also noticed the yellow lantern I thought Stewart had killed in the Special in this issue, so guess he didn't die, just got hit with a huge power blast