• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite Copper book in your collection?

81 posts in this topic

my favorite for the cover only:

wonderwoman88cgc99wp.jpg

I really like Wonder Woman, but I hate how huge Superman is compared to his head, and also hate that cheesy perm/mullet. lol

Man that's bad...Looks like Carmine Kentino and his girl Carmela...where's the pinky ring? (shrug)

Folks have already mentioned American Flagg and Nexus #1 which both rate very highly with me, but I think Miracleman #15 is still my number one Copper book.

MM-15.jpg

:o WHAT CONDITION & HOW MUCH!?!?! :devil:

9.4 I'd say but not for sale my friend. After all, it is my favorite Copper book :makepoint::grin:

Folks have already mentioned American Flagg and Nexus #1 which both rate very highly with me, but I think Miracleman #15 is still my number one Copper book.

MM-15.jpg

:o WHAT CONDITION & HOW MUCH!?!?! :devil:

9.4 I'd say but not for sale my friend. After all, it is my favorite Copper book :makepoint::grin:

If we could just get ComicLink to stop calling it a "severed head cover" we'd be in business!

*grumblegrumblegrumble*

for me it is my punny limited series #1 9.4 ss zeck/beatty, gonna upgrade once zeck does another signing where he would be willing to do a headsketch on the book.

the other would be my spidy #300 i just picked up. i've always loved that book.

j

my favorite for the cover only:

wonderwoman88cgc99wp.jpg

I really like Wonder Woman, but I hate how huge Superman is compared to his head, and also hate that cheesy perm/mullet. lol

Man that's bad...Looks like Carmine Kentino and his girl Carmela...where's the pinky ring? (shrug)

This is perhaps the one Bolland cover that I think just looks ridiculous. WW as always looks great, especially as drawn by Bolland, but that Supes image is terrible. I suppose Bolland was forced to go with the look of the day....

One of my favorite Alan Moore issues in high grade. I love it so much, I had to ensure there were twins.

1st John Constantine full appearance. :cloud9:

Swampthing37_98s2.jpg

:headbang: Great issue's!