• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brilliant marketing or just a disgruntled Archie collector?

19 posts in this topic

Where's the "dumbash who takes funny books a wee too seriously" option?

Nah, he won't regret making this ridiculously ineffectual and against-his-own-self-interests protest in three or four years

...or it could be brilliant marketing. that is clearly a viable option here.

disingenuous to be sure, but brilliant nonetheless

So is Veronica the one with the money? hm

Are you saying Archie is that shallow lol

I dont wanna say, but I believe he wore this in one of the issues.. hm

unbranded-gold-digger-fashion-tshirt.jpg

“After more than 50 years of following their train wreck of a love triangle, the fans deserve an explanation, but apparently Archie and his pals have become a bit too famous to care,” Luebke added, wistfully. “I just hope Archie realizes what he is doing to himself, Betty, Veronica, and his bank account. But that is probably too much wisdom to expect from a group of know-it-all teenagers.”

:screwy: I hope he knows he's talking about fictional characters.

Archie knows exactly what he is doing.

He will marry Verionica. Divorce her after she cheats. Get half her money in the divorce and then marry that Betty

Selling off his Archie #1 is akin to a collector unloading a book related to a movie release. When will/has Archie ever garnered this much attention? Great timing (thumbs u Now where did I leave that Pep #22 lying around?