• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Class of....
5 5

911 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 6:39 PM, Dr. Balls said:

xsmanx, JordanScott, r1970d, Stronguy, namisgr, Currin Comics, marvelcollector, toro, Buck Biggins, Norinn Radd, bounty_coder, iggy, nerfherder-3, comicdey, FFB, FUELMAN, cosmic-spider-man, jeffreykli, jimm94, MutantKeys, BradleyX2, batmanfan, tilleycs, bullet123, CentaurMan, divad, COMICKINGS, DawgPhan, ComicBookGuy, bcc, matchstick johnny, Brockley, rjpb, johnnycoolxx, Apotheosis, Comcasthawk, icefires, inconceivable, stinkowhiff, wrcomics, gozer, helionaut, pastandpresentcomics, mister_not_so_nice, Paris_Fred, Moondog, colossuscomics, fable, Murph, bghkoyama, Samurai-Bill, wdb23, TLC55555, Silver Surfer, Rich_Henn, DCman, Dmac538, action1kid, ASM-completist, oldmilwaukee6er, gifflefunk, dmgcsr, ghengishahn, spidrvacc, Fandango, micmack, squidmo2000, Jayman, Paul_Maul, eddly, samurai007, Durden08, rabidwolf, Shadow, Harvey Dude, 1st-and-keys, october, bubbagump, Kramerica, DKB, markav, MemphisChad, RustyStaple, Ajax, CatskillMike, The_Wolverine, GreatEscape, Reno McCoy, codfish, Khumbu, Shemp, The Brain, ajaxfarrell, Fastballspecial, Underdog, Broken Shakespear, finecomics, shrunkenhead, Rhino, arexcrooke, skybolt, jayvegas420,*paull*, Bat-Hound, WiseGuyX, dzminn, sd2416, lotemo, njyoder1982, CW, iron maniac, Stromm, alwaysbronze, Worldsbestcomics, comichut, Kakapo, borateen, heinlein99, Grimstarman, MasterChief, Artboy99, langur88, AussieRuss, Mithril Man, dem1138, jokersrevenge, the blob, DNAgent, tay666, Ijiwaru Sensei, precodekeith, Wally's Comics, Postal, Jayman, batman_fan, HeyMoe, SD2416

OG version of myself on the old boards from 2004, I have risen from the dead to play Fantasy Football and rejoin the CGC board masses, those of you who are in the CGC Forum Year 20 Fantasy Football League know I never left, 2004, that was the time of Hammer, Bugaboo, the PGX fiasco, lot of familiar names like Iron Manic who has remained a good friend, Alex, James Jobe, Scott Bonagofsky, I did some original art trading with Niko before he passed IIRC

Memory lane I tell ya. 

Edited by TheBrockley

• Administrator
On 8/18/2023 at 10:32 AM, TheBrockley said:

OG version of myself on the old boards from 2004, I have risen from the dead to play Fantasy Football and rejoin the CGC board masses, those of you who are in the CGC Forum Year 20 Fantasy Football League know I never left, 2004, that was the time of Hammer, Bugaboo, the PGX fiasco, lot of familiar names like Iron Manic who has remained a good friend, Alex, James Jobe, Scott Bonagofsky, I did some original art trading with Niko before I passed IIRC

Memory lane I tell ya. 

I have merged your old account with this new one.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:39 PM, Dr. Balls said:

mdktkd2, Peter in Portugal, aszumilo, John R, Scooter99, aggr1103, Liaton-9000, Nikelspot, Kevin.J, fiberbiskit, Chuck Gower, JollyComics, hulksmashdave, Mayor006, Sandflea

I didn't recall to mention myself in that class of '10.   Oh well, thank you for adding me to the class.

I remember the founding of CGC I even had an book graded in 2003, I used it for one of the Christmas grab bags.  I begin to post ins 2003 over the years I kept buying books now up to 2000K raw and over 130 graded book... needless t say I started collecting as a young boy in the early 50's now much to much older but still love my book. It is now much easier to determine value  it was much harder when I was starting and the years after that. 

hulk.jpg

Edited by WEBHEAD