• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this to me...

40 posts in this topic

I thought this guy put a label on this book as some type of water mark for his pictures...

Link

However, while he has this sticker on a few of his auctions, many of them do not.

Do you think the guy put a damn sticker on the comic? :screwy:

Looks like he just lays it on the comic...

Agreed.

wwevjk.jpg

doh!

I just asked him.

BTW, when I clicked on "Ask Seller a Question," I got a page of FAQs before I could get to the box to write my message. Hooray for more ebay improvements. :sick:

Just one more attempt by doucheBay to put a block between buyers and sellers communicating and...GASP!!...maybe doing business outside of eBay!

Hold my hand, eBay. I'm skeered of da big, bad interwebs!

I just asked him.

BTW, when I clicked on "Ask Seller a Question," I got a page of FAQs before I could get to the box to write my message. Hooray for more ebay improvements. :sick:

Just one more attempt by doucheBay to put a block between buyers and sellers communicating and...GASP!!...maybe doing business outside of eBay!

Did you guys actually click on the list to see what it does?

Its not as useless as you think!

I just asked him.

Did you guys actually click on the list to see what it does?

Its not as useless as you think!

It's not useless if you're a total tool who doesn't understand how to read an item description, otherwise it's a useless and unnecessary step when trying to get further information from the seller. :foryou: