• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

This is hard. I've only known Nik through the boards, and he has always projected the persona of a person who didn't wait for people to be kind. He'd show you how. The shirt off his back kind of guy. Nik, you'll be in my prayers.

While I am still new to these forums, my prayers are with you and your family. Good luck with the hard road ahead of you. From your replies that I have read, you seem like a great fighter and will put this behind you soon.

This is hard. I've only known Nik through the boards, and he has always projected the persona of a person who didn't wait for people to be kind. He'd show you how. The shirt off his back kind of guy. Nik, you'll be in my prayers.

Having known Nik personally I can say that that pretty much describes him to a tee. Its terrible how bad things happen to great people but he's one tough Greek and I'm sure he'll make it fine.

I was just alerted to this thread today -- while I was in Boston ironically enough for business.

Terrible news and my thoughts and prayers go out to Nik, one of the true gentleman of the boards.

That being said, Jim (Watson) please let the family know that if there is any way that I can do to assist them in any capacity, I will get on a plane to do so in person or over the phone.

My best to Nik.

That is so true! There was one year he was selling a ton of books around Christmas and everyone wondered if he was getting out of the hobby or something. But he was actually selling books to reach a figure, I believe it was $1,000 to give to Toys for Tots and he didn't let people know until he reached his goal! Again true class!!!