• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

That really sucks... :sorry: I will be praying for him and his family

I only met Nik the one time recently at Heroes Con. I didnt spend that much time with him, but every time I ran into him he had a smile on his face and an great attitude. Although I spoke to him only a couple of times, each time I did, he would give me this look that kinda nonverbally said "This guy knows what's up" I am a really empathic individual. I can usually tell if I am going to like someone immediately on a gut feeling, and I just felt great even just being around this guy. His love of the hobby and geunine interest in other people spoke words to me, even though we didn't share that much social discourse.

I am glad I got to meet that man.

his participation in the boards will be sorely missed.

I am at a loss for words as I am in shock and can barely type through my tears but wanted those who care about Nik to know

I just spoke with Nik's brother Harry and he informed me Nik will pass away shortly, it is only a matter of time. I wish I misunderstood him, but I didn't.

He said if anyone wanted to pay a visit to do so now as he does not know if it will be hours or days, he said it is only a matter of time.

I don't know what else to say except I love Nik and may he find peace.

I am beyond shocked and saddened by this. My heart goes out to his family in a time like this. I really can't believe this. I don't know what to say.

I am at a loss for words as I am in shock and can barely type through my tears but wanted those who care about Nik to know

I just spoke with Nik's brother Harry and he informed me Nik will pass away shortly, it is only a matter of time. I wish I misunderstood him, but I didn't.

He said if anyone wanted to pay a visit to do so now as he does not know if it will be hours or days, he said it is only a matter of time.

I am speechless. I just can't believe it. :(

Oh man. I am stunned and so sad right now. My heart goes out to Nik and his family, and I hope they can pass through this most difficult time. :(

I believe that when Nik moves on, he will be much better off than where he has been these last few days.

It's very sad and also eye-opening to see how fragile our lives really are.

Andy

While this is terrible news, given the severity and placement of the stroke as I understand it, the alternative may have been worse. My thoughts are with Nik and his family today.

Thanks for posting this Kenny.

I don't think I've ever read anything here that actually made me shed a tear. This news just did. This just terrible news. Even though I never met him, he is one of THE exemplary posters around here and someone that others should aspire to be like.

Aw . :(

dude, no effing way! i am so sad right now. WTF!?!?! life is not fair. i am effin pissed right now!