• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

624 posts in this topic

I just got off the telephone with nik's wife. He had a stroke on Saturday and it seems to have affected the left side of his brain. The outcome is rather uncertain, but it doesn't appear to be good. He is breathing on his own, but he is unconscious.

Please remember nik and his family at this time in their lives. I know they would appreciate it.

Doc.

Contributaion link.

I just got off the telephone with nik's wife. He had a stroke on Saturday and it seems to have affected the left side of his brain. The outcome is rather uncertain, but it doesn't appear to be good. He is breathing on his own, but he is unconscious.

Please remember nik and his family at this time in their lives. I know they would appreciate it.

Doc.

:o OMG...what a shock. Doc...please keep us informed of any more news on this.

Damn...OMG.....this is terrible.....

Oh man, that's terrible.

Pull through, Nik. :wishluck:

He's definitely in my prayers....I was really hoping this was a joke thread when I first saw it....d@mn. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u