• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantsy #15s and their current market values please

124 posts in this topic

can someone list the current market values for AF15 in all grades (0.5 - 9.6) using recent sales (2009)as the definition of current market value?

thanks,

B.

:/

can someone list the current market values for AF15 in all grades (0.5 - 9.6) using recent sales (2009)as the definition of current market value?

thanks,

B.

thanks?

thanks,

B.

thanks?

GPA

I've compiled a price range for 2.5/3.0/3.5 books during the last 9 months or so, I might have missed a few but got most of the Comiclink/comicconnect/ebay/Heritage sales, I did toss a few from ebay as they were clearly shilled.

Due to circumstance it's pretty easy to remember, books in these 3 grades tend to sell for about grade*100+10% currently.

So market price for a 2.5 = $2650 - $3000

for a 3.0 : $3250 - $3500

and 3.5 : $3750 - $4000

thanks,

B.

No Books on GPA unrestored greater than 6.0 for 2009.

6.0 - 18,200

5.5 - 13,200

5.0 - 8,000

4.5 - 5,300

4.0 - 6,250

3.5 - 4,200

2.5 - 3,200

2.0 - 2,700

1.5 - 1,900

1.0 - 1,900

0.5 - 1,600

a nice logical progression.

I find GPA to be an invaluable tool.......now get your own.... (thumbs u

He's not going to get his own if people keep providing the information to him for free! :gossip:

i agree that GPA is a fantastic market value tool, but im not going to pay money to see auction results :insane:

also, GPA state on their site that they will provide a FREE key pass to trial the site before you buy, but that section of the site is not working for me as i have not yet received my key pass.

He's not going to get his own if people keep providing the information to him for free! :gossip:

i agree that GPA is a fantastic market value tool, but im not going to pay money to see auction results :insane:

also, GPA state on their site that they will provide a FREE key pass to trial the site before you buy, but that section of the site is not working for me as i have not yet received my key pass.

The free pass shows only auction results up to 2005 or something, so it shows you how the system works but it won't do you much good if you want recent market data.

I don't use GPA but I do find it to be a wonderful thing. I never sell books and most of my purchases are low to mid-grade. But if I were selling or buying high grade books I would almost certainly subscribe.

I'm doing my own market data for 3 or 4 books, mostly because I enjoy tinkering with Excel, but it's a LOT of work..if I were in the market for more books I wouldn't be able to do it

GPA is a great tool and you my sir have a bad attitude. If you don't want to pay to see auction results, start trying to keep up with them yourself. I think you will find it pays for itself pretty quick and if you buy 500+ books, you will not get burned for setting a GPA record unless you want to. There are thousands of overpriced books on the web now and overstreet is of no use if you are buying CGC graded books.

So, wait until you get the free pass hm

7.5's are hitting 90K ,8.5's 150-175 K, no recent 9.0's or 9.2's, 9.4's around 250K, but a 9.4 ,in my opinion, would probably hit 300 -350 K now. My collecting focus is so narrow that I don't subscribe...I usually already know. On the few books I sell (or ATTEMPT to sell), interested parties are usually QUICK to provide me with GPA lol Most of my better books I've had to break GPA records to buy...the better stuff is usually that way....although I did recently get a killer deal on a B&B 34. If I were selling on a regular basis, GPA would be invaluable...a must have. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. As to your question about a formula...the gap between low grade and 6.0's will probably widen....with 6.0's increasing incrementally while low end stays put.

And here I thought that tonight I'll venture into the Silver Age forum for a change and ... well, no change here. Same stupidity as in General.

Don't on the service after you ask for info from it. meh