• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantsy #15s and their current market values please

124 posts in this topic

i didn't want the info you are paying for. forget GPA. i would never dream of 'freeloading' from fellow board members.

what i was after was people's own opinions.. what you guys think etc.

forget about it...

Yeah, why bother with actual sales data when you can have opinions...?

BTW, how do you think informed people base their opinions??? On heresay & supposition? :idea:

You know what, you're right, forget about it. Doesn't sound like you would know what to do with any kind of info (fact-based or otherwise) anyway.

And yes, your lousy attitude will continue to reap condescending/sarcastic responses. Know your place or brace yourself.

Rick

PS: I think spideys from 6.0-9.6 will stagnate for awhile waiting for the recession to work itself out, so hold off on buying for now. Wait til about 1 month before the next movie comes out. Then buy as many as you can & sell 6 months after the movie's release.

Wanna know how I came up with this opinion? Of course you don't. :angel:

7.5's are hitting 90K ,8.5's 150-175 K, no recent 9.0's or 9.2's, 9.4's around 250K, but a 9.4 ,in my opinion, would probably hit 300 -350 K now.

bennos...

let me "correct" the above inaccurate (WAY wrong) info..

2 cgc 7.5's have sold in the 40K range...BOTH sold due to the "potential" value (and indeed, both are now higher than cgc 7.5 ;) )

current 7.5's are in the $30-36K range

current 8.0's are in the $60-70K range (though several did push 80K, they are not now)

the Comicconnect 8.5 sold for $118K (not 168K??) last year in Oct, I believe...

current 7.0's have been in the 25-35K range (just really depends on eye appeal, etc)...

a 6.5 right now on clink has a 22K bid and another with 25K asking an no bids...

a 6.0 did push 18K+, but again, it had pressable defects, so the bidding was for potentialization, not based on the $12-15K a "final" 6.0 would garner

hope that helps a bit

5.0's are in the $9-11K range (again, depending on eye appeal)

etc

youre in Australia..........

you could just call George Pantela and ask his opinion, hes an acknowleged comic market guru in Australia.

dont rely on these stingy cgc boardies

WAIT A MINUTE.

George Pantela is GPA.

And aren't you from Australia?

???

yes. ill give him a call. but like most of you said, why would he give me info for free when thousands are paying for it ???

That's the point you bloody bloomer!

The guy is in your country and is a member of these boards

(we tend to look out for the outstanding members of out society here

by not only taking up for him but by supporting his business)

so please stop trying to rip off people from your own country, if you want the info...

do the right thing and just pay for it.

It's just as simple as that.

(shrug)

i didn't want the info you are paying for. forget GPA. i would never dream of 'freeloading' from fellow board members.

what i was after was people's own opinions.. what you guys think etc.

forget about it...

Yeah, why bother with actual sales data when you can have opinions...?

BTW, how do you think informed people base their opinions??? On heresay & supposition? :idea:

You know what, you're right, forget about it. Doesn't sound like you would know what to do with any kind of info (fact-based or otherwise) anyway.

And yes, your lousy attitude will continue to reap condescending/sarcastic responses. Know your place or brace yourself.

Rick

PS: I think spideys from 6.0-9.6 will stagnate for awhile waiting for the recession to work itself out, so hold off on buying for now. Wait til about 1 month before the next movie comes out. Then buy as many as you can & sell 6 months after the movie's release.

Wanna know how I came up with this opinion? Of course you don't. :angel:

yes, i dont bother with actual sales data (in this thread) as it is info you need to pay for. so i thought i would ask the boards opinions.

i believe those opinions are based on current sales they see happen almost every day live, not just from GPA.

what makes you think i wouldn't know what to do with sales data? i buy and sell books like most people on the boards.

the boards can be a harsh place and like some of us i have developed a thick skin to "brace myself" for people like you. bring it :devil:

Ben.

p.s. thanks for your curreny buying advice, i know just what to do with it... :flamed:

youre in Australia..........

you could just call George Pantela and ask his opinion, hes an acknowleged comic market guru in Australia.

dont rely on these stingy cgc boardies

WAIT A MINUTE.

George Pantela is GPA.

And aren't you from Australia?

???

yes. ill give him a call. but like most of you said, why would he give me info for free when thousands are paying for it ???

That's the point you bloody bloomer!

The guy is in your country and is a member of these boards

(we tend to look out for the outstanding members of out society here

by not only taking up for him but by supporting his business)

so please stop trying to rip off people from your own country, if you want the info...

do the right thing and just pay for it.

It's just as simple as that.

(shrug)

i dont think you quite understand.

come back later :grin:

Ben

7.5's are hitting 90K ,8.5's 150-175 K, no recent 9.0's or 9.2's, 9.4's around 250K, but a 9.4 ,in my opinion, would probably hit 300 -350 K now.

bennos...

2 cgc 7.5's have sold in the 40K range...BOTH sold due to the "potential" value (and indeed, both are now higher than cgc 7.5 ;) )

current 8.0's are in the $60-70K range (though several did push 80K, they are not now)

current 7.0's have been in the 25-35K range (just really depends on eye appeal, etc)...

a 6.5 right now on clink has a 22K bid and another with 25K asking an no bids...

a 6.0 did push 18K+, but again, it had pressable defects, so the bidding was for potentialization, not based on the $12-15K a "final" 6.0 would garner

hope that helps a bit

etc

thanks rick (thumbs u

boys, take note, that's how you give a real response to a fellow collector looking for some information :baiting:

B.

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

Sorry about the error.at 8.5. Comiclink also lists a sale at 8.5 for 122 K. Comicconnect has an 8.0 listed at 80 K....unsold at this point. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

Sorry about the error.at 8.5. Comiclink also lists a sale at 8.5 for 122 K. Comicconnect has an 8.0 listed at 80 K....unsold at this point. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

jimbo, hope you know my point was only to "correct" the info posted, not meant to be disrespectful...

but, yes, I would say that 115-125K is a fair 8.5 range right now...

the last 2 cgc 8.0's to "sell" were at $66K and $70K...the previous 2 were reported to have sold at 85K and 80K, but even 8.0 is trending "down"... again, not every 8.0 looks the same, etc, so ranges can still be way wrong!

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

thanks rick (thumbs u

boys, take note, that's how you give a real response to a fellow collector looking for some information :baiting:

B.

Whateva you say DUNDEE!

(:

If you were any more full of excrement than you've been in this thread, I'd be forced to jam a plunger in your mouth and repeatedly flush in an effort to get the lingering smell of this thread out of the Silver Comics forum. This was your original post:

can someone list the current market values for AF15 in all grades (0.5 - 9.6) using recent sales (2009)as the definition of current market value?

Clearly, you were looking for factual market data, not "opinions" as you've been backpeddling your request as all week. The only real place you could get data as complete as what you asked for is to copy and paste it from GPA. You said earlier you regretted ever posting this thread--that's also entirely BS, because you've been extending the thread endlessly with arguments all week any time someone posts in agreement that they, too, regret you ever posting it. :makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint:

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

thanks rick (thumbs u

B.

Whateva you say DUNDEE!

(:

you are such a nerfherder :grin:

If you were any more full of excrement than you've been in this thread, I'd be forced to jam a plunger in your mouth and repeatedly flush in an effort to get the lingering smell of this thread out of the Silver Comics forum. This was your original post:

can someone list the current market values for AF15 in all grades (0.5 - 9.6) using recent sales (2009)as the definition of current market value?

Clearly, you were looking for factual market data, not "opinions" as you've been backpeddling your request as all week. The only real place you could get data as complete as what you asked for is to copy and paste it from GPA. You said earlier you regretted ever posting this thread--that's also entirely BS, because you've been extending the thread endlessly with arguments all week any time someone posts in agreement that they, too, regret you ever posting it. :makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint:

that was very creative of you. did you sit up all night thinking about a witty response?

i agree, i worded the original question badly for what i was after. i had no idea i would get so many silverage telling me to go pay for information like that etc blah.

ive been continuing to post in the thread as i am finding it quite fun to hear your ridiculous responses and reply to them.

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

thanks rick (thumbs u

B.

Whateva you say DUNDEE!

(:

that deal you got on your 6.5 for 10k might be the best deal of entire last year

that was very creative of you. did you sit up all night thinking about a witty response?

i agree, i worded the original question badly for what i was after. i had no idea i would get so many silverage telling me to go pay for information like that etc blah.

ive been continuing to post in the thread as i am finding it quite fun to hear your ridiculous responses and reply to them.

You're not related to CAPFreak in any way are you? hm:roflmao:

You're not related to CAPFreak in any way are you? hm:roflmao:

^^

bennos...

hope that helps a bit

etc

thanks rick (thumbs u

B.

Whateva you say DUNDEE!

(:

that deal you got on your 6.5 for 10k might be the best deal of entire last year

I think it was two years ago, but it still was a deal of a lifetime.

(thumbs u