• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Things That [!@#%^&^] Me Off Thread

256 posts in this topic

The utter lack of respect boardmembers give to Joe Collector... crazy.gif one of the greatest, most knowledgable, helpful, respectful collectors of all ....

27_laughing.gif

Ok, ok... I couldn't do it with a straight face... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

sorry.gif

Not knowing why everyone hates hulk 181...I have been lurking on here for a while and can not figure out why everyone seems to hate this book...I have even searched the archives but have nnot been able to turn up why people do not like it just more instances of people dissing it...could someone PLEASE enlighten me on this...BTW this forum is always hopping...There is never a lack of good reading...

I think it's fear to shoplifting, or mabye that I'll get the comics out of sleeves and start mauling them with sticky fingers confused-smiley-013.gif.

But what really gets me is when I'm in there with my mum, I see loads of kids coming in with no adult, and they dont send them out.

I don't look that shady do I? frown.gif

Hey Kid! Does your mother know you are posting here? Do you have a permission note?

Gowan back to bed.....it must be 10 pm in Liverpool!

(Just joking - I remember getting the hairy eyeball from shopkeepers at your age - it just comes

with the turf. Don't worry, you'll outlive all of the old farts!) thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

CGC keyword spamming!!! 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifmad.gif

...CGC IT!

...CGC WORTHY!

...PRE CGC

...NOT CGC

...CGG NOT CGC

...CGC?

...CGC QUALITY

...CGC STANDARDS

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm with you on this. I hate keyword spammers.

I also hate people who put "High Grade" in the title when they're selling VG/FN books. disco-dadda comes to mind.

Not knowing why everyone hates hulk 181...I have been lurking on here for a while and can not figure out why everyone seems to hate this book...I have even searched the archives but have nnot been able to turn up why people do not like it just more instances of people dissing it...could someone PLEASE enlighten me on this...BTW this forum is always hopping...There is never a lack of good reading...

It's called "to much of a good thing" or in this case "to much of a mediocre (sp?) thing". If any other single book was talked about as much around here everyone would hate it also.

CGC keyword spamming!!! 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifmad.gif

...CGC IT!

...CGC WORTHY!

...PRE CGC

...NOT CGC

...CGG NOT CGC

...CGC?

...CGC QUALITY

...CGC STANDARDS

CGC auction listings with no grade number in the title!

that too! 893frustrated.gif

Some of this bothersome to me also but really I hate it when they say CGC NM in the title and only to open the auction and its NM- Vf-NM so deceptive and so misleading.Its so uncalled for!!!

Davidking623

...CGC IT!

...CGC WORTHY!

...PRE CGC

...NOT CGC

...CGG NOT CGC

...CGC?

...CGC QUALITY

...CGC STANDARDS

CGC auction listings with no grade number in the title!

that too! 893frustrated.gif

Some of this bothersome to me also but really I hate it when they say CGC NM in the title and only to open the auction and its NM- Vf-NM so deceptive and so misleading.Its so uncalled for!!!

Davidking623

Amen to that. (Can you give me an AMEN!)

It irritates me when its a 9.2 and they 'forget' to put the minus after the NM. But when its a 9.6 you can be sure they will NEVER forget to put the plus after the NM.

sign-rantpost.gif