• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Things That [!@#%^&^] Me Off Thread

256 posts in this topic

... release the tension so that I don't end up killing the next person who cuts me off in traffic.
893censored-thumb.gif

Please, let's NOT go there! I just bought my first gun (Gloc 30), and it's killing me not taking it on the freeway. mad.gif

**sigh** soon I shall deny my intellectual calm & embrace the fury of emotion. I will bathe in its boiling, turbulent seas and be all awash...& anew...**sigh** cloud9.gif

BANG!

Rick

... release the tension so that I don't end up killing the next person who cuts me off in traffic.
893censored-thumb.gif

Please, let's NOT go there! I just bought my first gun (Gloc 30), and it's killing me not taking it on the freeway. mad.gif

**sigh** soon I shall deny my intellectual calm & embrace the fury of emotion. I will bathe in its boiling, turbulent seas and be all awash...& anew...**sigh** cloud9.gif

BANG!

Rick

Rick, shut yer piehole!!!

As predicted, it became the lovefest after araich mentioned the stars! 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

Yes sir, Mr Dees.

You're MY star, greggy. cloud9.gif

Rick

Wassup....the outcome of the thread was never in doubt. Now....I wonder how many people will regret giving certain users 5 stars when those users pi$$ them off in the future! smirk.gif

I think I have held my two stars since my second day here. acclaim.gif

I AM THE KING OF TWO-STARSTONIA. BOW BEFORE ME, KNAVES!

I've been at two stars since the day I arrived here. Someone gave me 5 stars (Darth), posted that fact, and I've been at two since. Hell I've been down to one star for awhile primarily due to the WC.

I wear it as a badge of honor! acclaim.gif

Jim

Didn't Bug have an obscene amount of rates?

Jim

He probably still has the most rates but will be passed eventually due to shilling rates both up and down for the eventually leader! 27_laughing.gif

Jim

He probably still has the most rates but will be passed eventually due to shilling rates both up and down for the eventually leader! 27_laughing.gif

I know it was you who destroyed my rating, Greggy.

I know it.

I will eat your soul, GREG.

So, I watched "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" tonight... man, did those special effects suck or what?!?!

Oh, and wouldn't it be more interesting to see who has the LOWEST number of stars with the highest number of approval ratings versus the person with the HIGHEST number of stars and the highest number of approval ratings?

Oh, and wouldn't it be more interesting to see who has the LOWEST number of stars with the highest number of approval ratings versus the person with the HIGHEST number of stars and the highest number of approval ratings?

Lowest stars with most ratings: Bug

Highest stars with most ratings: greggy

Jim

I know it was you who destroyed my rating, Greggy.

I know it.

I will eat your soul, GREG.

So, I watched "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" tonight... man, did those special effects suck or what?!?!

Huh? How could I have destroyed your rating when you started off as a totall A-hole (yeah...even worse than now!!!). You even joined in with MOS to bag on a bunch of guys including rickdogg regarding the issue if forum members bidding on other forum members' auctions is considered to be shilling. Maybe your boy from Toronto screwed you over with some shills? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How do YOU only have three stars??? There's not THAT many Coolerites. I think there's a secret clan of Forum Haters out there just shilling people down.

Nah...there's someone else with the same number of stars and ratings but both of us know that's a real sham! smirk.gif

if forum members bidding on other forum members' auctions is considered to be shilling.

Ummm...yes??? confused.gif

Hey...you were on rickdogg's side that it wasn't back in the day! cloud9.gif

if forum members bidding on other forum members' auctions is considered to be shilling.

Ummm...yes??? confused.gif

Hey...you were on rickdogg's side that it wasn't back in the day! cloud9.gif

It is still shilling..... sumo.gif

Or is this still a grey area around these parts?

Jim

JLA, do you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon? We have friends in Las Vegas that moved their because he was a major gun collector. He really wanted to carry his desert eagle around, so.. it was a perfect match.

Brian

How do YOU only have three stars??? There's not THAT many Coolerites. I think there's a secret clan of Forum Haters out there just shilling people down.

There are plenty. All those coinees add up. And then there are Bug's multitudes of shills. I figure at least 20 were him. With my unpopular opinions, I figure I'm getting off easy to still have 3. I'm pretty much hated up there (probably because I don't name-call and melt down, which is really not playing fair in the WC).